Page 15

"Yeah," I nodded and hugged him. "Stop being tall."

"Want a piggyback ride upstairs?" He laughed.

"Yes." Ranboo hat to really bend down to let me get on his back. He took me up and we both laid on my bed, watching a movie.

The next day, we got home from school and Ranboo streamed and filmed. We started and he talked while the cake was in the oven. I climbed onto the counter and got onto his back. Ranboo held me and read chat.

"We make you feel single? Ha! 'Rainboo is striving.' Yes," Ranboo said. "Where did we come from? School."

"I didn't have the energy to change," I said.

"Someone said this is the longest relationship they've ever seen."

"'Dye your hair.'"

"Black," Ranboo said. "Get the half and half with red."

"A black and red split dye?"

"Yeah."

"No. I'll let you dye my hair black for a stream."

"What do we look like without our masks on? She's really pretty and I like her a lot."

"He's the ugliest thing ever. If I saw him on my living room floor, I would step on him. Kidding. He's really hot and really sweet." The timer went off and I got off of Ranboo. We then iced the cake and ended everything. "I was kidding. I love you."

"I know. We mess around with each other," Ranboo said. "I'll dye your hair for tomorrows stream."

"Yeah," I said. He gave me a kiss and we went to his room. I had to steam as well and Ranboo came back with me.

"Someone asked if we sleep together," he said.

"Uh... no. I mean, sometimes," I said.

"I kick and she rolls."

"So one of us is gonna get blood pressure before the other." He laughed and read donos.

"I'm not getting paid for being here." We streamed and then ended. "I wasn't lying. We both have sleep issues."

"Preach." The next day, I let Ranboo dye my hair for a stream and had to keep my accessories on. It was funny since he just kept spraying water everywhere. Chat liked it so it was fine.

"That actually looks good!" Ranboo said. "My first time succeeding at something. And I need new gloves." We ended it there since I had to hurry home for the Tales of the SMP. Karl quickly explained before he started streaming and we heard the instructions one last time. Karl started the Tales and we all got in position. I had to hide behind a tree with a few others and we listened for our cue. I was the last person to go up and everyone looked at me.

"Oh, dear Ashley! It's great to see you again!" Techno said. "Butler! Bring some wine for her!" Ranboo ran over and threw me a bottle of water called wine. Then a commoner poor person ran in naked. He was played by Quackity. For 10 minutes, we tried to get him out, but he wouldn't leave.

"Drink some poison," Techno told him.

"Now why would I do that?" Quackity asked.

"It's good for you."

"It's high in vitamin b," Karl said.

"What does the b in vitamin b stand for?" Quackity asked.

"Broke," I stated and everyone laughed. The Tales were super fun. I had to die and then everyone died. After Karl ended, I shut everything down and went to Ranboo's house. He was about to start stream and I just wanted to hang out. "Are you turning on your cam?"

"No," Ranboo said. "Are you sleeping over?"

"Maybe. Why?" I asked.

"I was planning on going to your place when I was done. Just so I can get away from my mom. If you stay over, she'd start making fun of me."

"We can go to my place. I don't care."

"Can I... get a kiss before I start?" Ranboo asked and I gave him a kiss. He started streaming and I sat on the floor. "'My hamster ate my bacon so I ate my hamster. Problem solved.'" There was silence. "Okay, I want you to never go to a zoo. Or a petting zoo," Ranboo said and I laughed. He streamed for an hour and ended. We walked to my place and both slept. "Can we skip school tomorrow?"

"Mhh... I have to go. It's an important day."

"I'm staying here," Ranboo said.

"Okay. Will you drop me and pick me up then?"

"Yeah." We slept and he dropped me in the morning. "Text me when you're free if you want company."

"I will." I gave him a kiss and went to my girl group.

After school, Ranboo picked me up and his hair was a mess.

"What happened to you?" I fixed his hair.

"I slept all day..." He said and I laughed.

"Lazy. There's a party tonight. You gonna come?" I asked.

"I'm not into that stuff," he said. "Plus I have to stream."

"My people know I need a break." We went home and he picked one of his hoodies from my closet. I got ready for the party in a black tube top and a high waisted maroon skirt. After I left, Ranboo went home to stream and I met with my girls. We got a bunch of drinks and I had to stay sober. I went out to the back and watched Ranboo's live after all my friends passed out.

"Rainbow's at a party right now. 'Aren't you scared she'll kiss someone else?' Uh, no. She's responsible, I trust her..." Ranboo said. I headed home. I got a discord call from Ranboo and answered.

"Hey," I said.

"You're on stream. Um, are you home yet?"

"No. Almost. I'm coming to your place though."

"No, no. Go home and get on the SMP."

"Okay, fine." I hung up and went home. I joined everything and started streaming. "Hi," I joined Ranboo.

"Hi," he said. "How was the party?"

"My friends passed out..." I said.

"So good?"

"Yeah," I laughed. "You should have been there."

"Drag me to the next one."

"Tomorrow? Great!" I said.

"Oh, God." I laughed and we played for a bit. We both ended our streams and Ranboo came over. "But really, did you meet anyone?"

"No. Ranboo, I'm not gonna cheat on you or something."

"Oh, I know. I just mean friends."

"Okay." I tackled him onto the bed and Ranboo laughed, holding me.