Page 16

The next day, I went to school and Ranboo stayed at home at his place. I was at lunch and watched Tubbo's stream.

"Let's play this," Tubbo said.

"I don't-I don't have that on my computer."

"Get it! Get it!" Tubbo said.

"I-I can't. It'll mess up my computer. Here I'll call you in a sec," Ranboo said.

"Um... Okay?" Tubbo said and Ranboo left. I got a call and answer.

"Hey," I said.

"I need to use your computer," he said.

"3568."

"Thank you!" He hung up. I watched the live and Tubbo got a call.

"A call from Rainbow?" He asked and answered.

"Hi, Tubbo," Ranboo said.

"Oh! Hi!"

"Yeah. I had to walk over. She has it on her, um, computer." They played and I soon got home after school. Ranboo was still playing and it was around dinner time. "There I go," Ranboo said. I went over and pet his head, throwing my bag on my bed. He muted for a sec and turned to me.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hi," Ranboo said and I gave him a kiss. "How was school?"

"Good."

"What did you have for lunch?"

"I had to skip. We had a busy day."

"Hm..."

"Go play," I said. He turned back and played.

"Okay, I have to go, Tubbo," Ranboo said.

"Aww, why?" Tubbo asked.

"Rain got back and we're gonna go get some dinner." He left and I tilted my head.

"You didn't have to," I said.

"I wanted to." Ranboo took me to get dinner and then went home. I stayed up to finish my homework for a while and then Tubbo called me.

"Hey, Tubbo!" I said.

"You're on stream. You're on stream!" He said.

"Okay. What's up?"

"I'm doing my homework on stream. Get on discord and I'll share my screen."

"Okay." I did and he shared. "What do you even have to do?"

"I have about 6 chapters of this book to read and my dyslexic ass hasn't read in years."

"Nice," I laughed. He started reading aloud and struggled at some words so I helped him through it. He stopped at the end of the chapter and read a question from his worksheet. He finished that and reading after an hour.

"Onto a poem!" He said. "It's called Medusa by Carol Ann... Duffy?"

"Mh-Hm," I said.

"Aww. I have to write an essay!" He said. "6 paragraphs?" He yelled.

"Send me a pic of the prompt."

"Here."

"Hm. Easy enough. Okay. You have 2 already. You need the Intro with your thesis at the end and then the conclusion. You just need 4 body paragraphs. The one after the thesis or intro would explain what the whole poem is about. The second paragraph explains what the complex attitudes are. And then the 3rd and 4th paragraphs explains the complex attitude like a CIQA."

"What's a... C... CIQA?"

"C stands for claim, I stands for introduction to quote, Q stands for the quote, and the A stands for analysis of the quote." I walked him through it and he finished the essay.

"Okay! That's nice!" Tubbo said.
"Okay. I have to go sleep, Tubbo," I said.

"Aww. Bye, Rain," he said.

"Bye," I laughed.

"Wait! Do you love me?"

"Yes, Tubbo. I love you," I said.

"Yay. Love you, too. I love your boyfriend too," he said.

"I'll let him know you said that." I left and slept.

In the morning, Ranboo had to wake me up for school.

"Why am I the one who woke you today?" He asked.

"I was helping Tubbo with his homework last night," I said and got ready quickly.

"Aww. You're like his mom."

"That makes me your mother in law."

"Oh, God," he said and I laughed.

"Okay, we're streaming late today. We come back, get ready for the party, and head out."

"Sure." We followed that and I was with the girls when some boy came over. He followed me around and I felt really uncomfortable. I made my way to Ranboo and he was sitting uncomfortably on a bar stool.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey," he said, letting out a breath of relief.

"I'm being followed. Help." Ranboo pulled me in between his legs and hugged me around the waist. He looked and saw the guy who was following me. He came over and stood next to us, completely ignoring Ranboo.

"Can I get you a drink?" He asked.

"I don't know. Ask my boyfriend," I stated.

"Him? What's he gonna do?" The guy asked and Ranboo casually stood up and stared him down.

"I'm taller than you, too," I stated.

"S-S-Sorry," the guy walked away and I let out a giggle.

"Thanks."

"Uh-Huh," Ranboo said.

"Are you feeling awkward?"

"I don't have my friends."

"We can't leave yet. What does your mom think of you drinking?"

"Hates the thought." I got shots and set them in front of us.

"Underage drinking. Let's do it," I said. We did and Ranboo was wasted after a while. We went to the car and I drove him home as he was slurring random things to me. I took him to my place and he passed out on the bed. Neither of us ended up streaming that night.

In the morning, Ranboo woke up with a headache and I gave him pills.

"What happened?" He asked.

"You're so weak. You barely drank alcohol and got wasted," I said.

"First time."

"Mh-Hm. Come on. We're going to school." We did and got back, streaming immediately. "I'm so sorry I didn't stream yesterday, guys. I was just super tired and school had piled up. I took Ranboo to a party as well. When I join him, I'll ask in to explain what it was like." I joined his discord call and we met in the game. "My chat wants to know what happened at the party."

"Haha. Funny," he stated and avoided the question so I didn't push. "Do you ever still think about the day you got invited to join the server? Because I can't accept it."

"Same. I mean, I literally thought I would have a boring life and that my streams were just completely useless. And then this happened."

"Yeah... You're still useless, but..." There was silence and our minecraft characters slowly turned to look at each other. We broke out laughing and then stopped. "I don't mean-"

"I know."

"Wanna go to the nether and find a child?"

"Yeah. Oh, wait. Hang on. I'll be right back."