Page 2

"Thanks for the raid, Niki!" I said.

"Yeah. I have to go, but I'll see you later," she said.

"Bye." She left and WIlbur wanted to stay.

"I have tasks. I need to make a farm. Can you help me?" He asked.

"Yeah. I have a cool idea." I made a really efficient farm and we finished tons of tasks. "Are you going to stream?"

"Yeah. Let me start." I raided him and he thanked me. "Are you getting off?"

"I'm probably staying. I don't really have anything to do," I said.

"I'll introduce you to others." He called people and they joined.

"Hi, I'm Quackity," one said.

"Rainbow," I said.

"Hehe!" He twirked against me.

"I'm 17," I said and he saw his whole career flash in front of his eyes.

"That's a funny joke."

"I'm serious. I'm a freshman in college."

"Twitch! It was a joke! I didn't know she was a minor! Ahh!" Quackity was praying in spanish as Wilbur died of laughter. I laughed and he walked around with us.

"What time is it for you guys?" Wilbur asked.

"It's just 5 for me," Quackity said.

"I can't say what time it is, but I need to get food or make something."

"Ask your parents to make something."

"I don't live with them."

"Oh."

"Yeah. I'm not streaming, so if you guys wanna wait for me when my food comes..."

"Yeah. We'll wait," Wilbur said. Quackity added someone to the call and started swearing.

"Language!" BadBoyHalo yelled. "Who's Rainbow?"

"Hi! I'm new to the SMP," I said.

"Oh, hi. I'm Bad." We all ran around and my bell rang.

"I'll be back," I told everyone and got my food.

"What did you get?" Bad asked when I sat back down.

"Uh... I got some nice sushi and pasta. It's food for the next 3 days."

"Next 3 days?" Dream yelled.

"Oh, hi. Yeah... I can't eat too much... because of what I do."

"What do you do?"

"I can't tell." I played past midnight and then left so I could sleep. The next day, I got on the SMP and we hit the sub-goal of 40,500. I had to finally do a face reveal. "I will start a poll. Do you want a face cam stream today or a whole photoshoot on Instagram?" I asked. Everyone voted for face cam, so I had to put my costume on. "Okay. Let me run some ads and music." I got ready and took a breath. "Let's do this." I turned the face cam on and waved. "How close do I look to my Minecraft skin?" I asked. "I'm, for some reason, getting a call from Wilbur. Hi!" I said when I answered.

"Hi. I have 3 friends who want to meet you. We'll meet you at your house and I'll att you to the call," Wilbur said.

"Okay." I ran there and saw 3 new people.

"Hi, I'm Tubbo," one said after I was added to the call.

"Hi," I said.

"Hello, woman. I am Tommyinnit," the second said.

"Hi, I'm Ranboo," someone else said and I had a flash of a million emotions.

"Hi, I'm Rainbow," I said, fixing.

"Did you copy my branding? You did! I'm black and white! You're black and red! And your name is so close to mine!" Ranboo said and I left the call and muted the game chat.

"Anyways... What should the next subgoal be? It's up to y'all. Mods, start a poll of ideas." Baking stream won so I put it for 45,000. Fans started donating 20-50 subs and were 1,000 away. Then Dream had to come in and donate 10 series of 100 subs.

"Oh, come on, Dream!" I said and he called me on discord.

"You owe me this stream. Do it now!" Dream said.

"Fine. Fine. Let me call my mom and tell her to come over," I said and called her. "Hey, moms."

"Hello, daughters," she laughed.

"I'm streaming, but they want me to bake. Can you come over with the mask I gave you?"

"I'll be there in 5 minutes," she hung up.

"Okay, she's coming over. I'm gonna end stream but start when I set up." I ended and took the camera and my second laptop down. I started stream again and mom arrived. SHe was only 33 and was a super cool mom. She was wearing a mask and sunglasses like me, so we were set. We got the baking stuff out and I started a poll on what to bake. There was a tie between cookies and cake. That's when Dream called me on my phone. "Hey, Dream," I answered.

"Bake a cake, send me your address, and expect me to be there in the next day or 2," he said.

"What? No. I don't want you to come over."

"I'll murder you and blow up your minecraft house. I'll ban you from the server."

"Dream! Okay. Fine. We'll make a cake and I'll call you when I'm done with stream."

"I'll call your discord and stay on stream."

"Mkay." I hung up and answered his discord call.

"Why is your mom wearing a mask?"

"Because people can find out what I look like by looking at her," I said.

"Come do some work," mom said.

"Hi, Mamabow," Dream said.

"Hi, person I've never met," she said and I laughed. I started mixing the liquids as she did the dry stuff.

"I need to interact with chat," I said.

"Yeah," Dream said and I looked at chat.

"'I want to eat you.' And that's the last time I'm reading chat," I turned away and Dream started kettle wheezing. We started the baking and Dream was talking to my mom.

"Hey, Rainbow!" He said.

"What? I'm so not used to people calling me that," I said.

"Can I get your mom's number?" He asked.

"I have a dad," I stated. "Did you see what happened with Quackity?"

"Yes! I was watching his stream and I was dying! His life just flashed in front of his eyes there," Dream laughed and the timer went off.

"I'm going home," mom said.

"Bye, moms," I said.

"Bye, Mamabow!" Dream said.

"Bye, Dream," she left.

"What icing do you want?" I asked as I got it out.

"White," he said. "Then decorate with chocolate chips." I did and then put it in the fridge after covering it. "That looked really good."