Page 12

"It's okay. They were gonna know at some point." I continued playing and we talked about knives. I started playing with my knives and they dropped. "Fuck," I stated.

"Oh! Woah!" Everyone said.

"Language," Bad stated.

"Sorry!" I said.

"What did you do?" Ranboo laughed.

"I dropped my knives."

"Stop playing with them, you muffin," Bad said.

"Sorry. Y'all started talking about knives."

"Open your window and send one through the basket," Ranboo said.

"Basket's on your side," I said and opened my window. Ranboo sent it over and I set the knife in and sent the basket back.

"Oh, you gave me a black and white one," Ranboo said through the discord.

"Seemed on brand," I laughed.

"Can the couple shut up? Thank you," Sapnap said.

"You're just mad you're single," I stated.

"Oh!" George laughed.

"Wow. You're gonna do that to me on my birthday?"

"Not your birthday yet," I said.

"Do you two love each other?" Bad asked softly.

"What?" Ranboo asked.

"Um..." I said.

"Have you held each other's hands, passionately looked into each other's eyes, and said you loved each other."

"Ew," Ranboo said.

"Hang on," I said. I went back to the window and threw a slice of cheese on Ranboo's window.

"Did you just throw fake cheese on my window?" He opened the window.

"Hey, fucker! I love you!" I said.

"Ew," he shut the window and I sighed.

"My feelings are hurt," I pouted.

"Language, but Ranboo... You have to say it back," Bad said.

"Say it," Karl stated.

"No," Ranboo laughed.

"It's okay, guys. Guess we'll just have to end our relationship for a bit and Ranboo's life forever," I stated and opened my blade.

"Ahh!" Everyone yelled.

"Oh! Oh, my God!" Sapnap yelled.

"I love you. I love you. I love you!" Ranboo panicked.

"That's what I thought," I said.

"That's right," Bad said and I laughed. Sapnap's birthday came and we celebrated in minecraft.

"Uh... Rain, I'm gonna call you. I was about to call you by your name for a sec," Ranboo said.

"What is your real name?" Bad asked.

"You'll find out when you need to," I said. We left and Ranboo called me.

"Angel," he said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can I get your amazon account for an hour?" He asked.

"Uh... Come over and we can talk about it."

"Bet." He came over and gave me my knife back. "I was thinking I could get your amazon account for an hour and order stuff for both of us. Then we do an unboxing stream."

"Hm... At my expense?"

"Yeah. Exactly," he said. "Here, I'll pay back half of what you spend."

"Okay. Sure," I said and he was excited.

"This is gonna be so cool! We're gonna have matching stuff. Why do you spoil me?"

"Because you get so excited about this stuff. I just want you to be happy, you know?"

"I am happy. Thank you, Angel!" He hugged me and I hummed. Ranboo was always so gentle with me. Even if he was messing around. He knew he was able to just crush me with his height, but he treated me like I was fragile and the most important thing in his life. Yeah, he was my first boyfriend, but this was going to be the best relationship I would ever be in. I was treated with the respect I needed and Ranboo actually listened to me. "What are you thinking about?"

"You treat me so nice," I said and hugged him back. He laughed and held me.

"Why wouldn't I? You're my ex best friend and my current girlfriend."

"Do you actually love me or not yet?"

"When I liked you and we weren't dating, I would stay awake at night and think about how I felt. I planned conversations in my head. One of which had me telling you that I didn't just like you, but I loved you even though we were never dating."

Ranboo went home and I got on stream the next day. It was about 9 in the night and I decided to get on a game with Ranboo.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," he said.

"When you came over yesterday-"

"Shut up! Just shut up about me coming over!" Ranboo yelled and I left the game, left his discord call, and ended my stream. Turns out that Ranboo ended right after that. I had no idea what I had done, but I was really upset about it. I went to sleep early and chilled at home the next day. Mom came over and I told her what happened.

"He just yelled at you?" She asked.

"Yeah. And I don't know what I did," I cried. "We said hi normally and then I went to ask him a question of when he came over. Then he yelled at me."

"What did he come over for?"

"He-He had an idea for a stream." I laid down on my side on the couch and curled up. The bell rang and mom decided to get the door. She opened it and I saw Ranboo. His lips parted when he saw the tear streaks on my face.

"It's best if you go home," mom went to close the door.

"But-" He started.

"She's crying because of you. Go home." She shut the door and made me some chocolate milk.

"Choccy milk make the pain go away," I stated and wiped my tears. "You can go home. I'll be okay," I told her.

"Okay," she went home and I got on stream.

"I'm so sorry, guys. I'm gonna speak here. Let's turn this music off. Okay, guys, I am so sorry about yesterday. I was supposed to stream with Ranboo and I ended everything. I feel like I owe you an apology. I just felt upset after what happened. If you don't know, I'm not gonna take the time to explain it. But I really feel like I owe you guys a face cam stream today," I said and put my stuff on.