Page 11

I finished my stream and had to sleep. I joined Ranboo and his arm immediately went around me, keeping me warm. In the morning, we slept in. Neither of us wanted to wake up since it was a weekend. I still ended up getting up earlier than Ranboo and took a shower, getting ready in some comfy clothes. Ranboo woke when I got out and let out a yawn as he stretched.

"Can you make me some breakfast?" He asked.

"Go home, Ranboo," I smiled.

"No."

"Fine. I'll just make you what I'm eating." I made pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Ranboo came down and ate with me, then when home. Some of the SMP members had messaged me on Discord that it was Sapnap's birthday the next day and they wanted me to get on the SMP so we could stay up till midnight and then celebrate his birthday with him. I spent the day with Ranboo and then he went to stream before we started. He raided Karl after since Karl was doing a VR minecraft stream while his AC was broken. Great idea. They showed me Kinoko kingdom and then started building.

"I need attention," Ranboo walked into my room when I was muted.

"I'll be back, guys," I said and muted. "What form of attention do you require my dear romantic partner?"

"I'm hungry. I want dinner."

"Ranboo! You're 17!" I laughed. "Order yourself some dinner."

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Get me some pasta. Like, the one from Macaroni Grill. That shit rocks," I said.

"Okay. Drinks?"

"I want a monster."

"Okay. Bye," he gave me a hug.

"Why are you being so wholesome? It's weird!"

"I'm tired and hungry, Angelica. I'm not myself when I'm tired and hungry, Angelica." I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Why aren't you at home?"

"Because my mom won't give me attention. So I thought my very nice girlfriend would." Ranboo left and I got back.

"Ay! She's back!" Karl said.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. I was just wondering if you have any white wool on you."

"I have, like, 5. I have loads of string. Hang on." I made 3/4 of a stack of wool and threw it to him.

"Thanks. Can you take these mushrooms and grow them? Then cut them down." I took them and started collecting with my silk touch.

"Hi," Sapnap came over. "I'm here to collect mushroom stuff."

"Here are 2 stacks of brown and 3 stacks of red," I gave them to him. The boys mainly messed around and were laughing at Karl since he was dying of sweat and exhaustion.

"I can't stop or twitch will ban be for clickbait," he panted for air. He quickly changed his category to just chatting and then ran to get something. We had to entertain his chat and everyone was being dumb. Karl came back and collected more mushroom parts from me.

"Can someone task me with something else? I think we have enough mushroom stuff," I said.

"Yeah, we have enough," Karl said.

"Ooh! You can get some stone and wood and make a gazebo for Sapnap's birthday," Bad said.

"Sure," I said.

"A gazebo?" Sapnap asked.

"Yes! And we can set the cake in the middle," Karl said. I started making slabs and fences to create the gazebo and people kept trying to mess me up.

"Ha! I finished!" I said. "No! Leave it alone!" I said as Karl broke a few things. He giggled and ran away.

"Wow, Karl. You're ruining something for my birthday," Sapnap said. I fixed the gazebo and got bored.

"Uh... I'll be back in a sec, guys. Bad, can you make sure no one kills me?" I asked.

"Okay," he said. I went down and Ranboo was watching The Office on my TV.

"Hi," I kissed his cheek. "I thought you'd go home, dude."

"Hi!" He paused the show and looked at me, shrugging. "What are you doing downstairs? I thought you were gonna stay on the SMP."

"I got bored but I'm still on. I just told them I'd be back. There's not much to do, honestly. The boys are just talking to each other and I don't really have anyone to talk to," I shrugged.

"Let me get on," Ranboo decided immediately.

"You can watch TV. I don't care. It's fine."

"No. I wanna get on. I'm not gonna stream. I've never seen Kinoko Kingom or that part of the SMP," Ranboo said and got up. "I'll go home and get on."

"Okay," I said and went up after getting a snack. I sat back and Bad was circling around me. "I'm back. Ranboo is joining."

"Yay!" Bad said. Sapnap and Karl were talking and laughing.

"It's sharp and I really like it. There was no point in getting it. It just looked cool," Sapnap said. "I can't put it down in my pocket 'cause it might tear stuff."

"You can buy a knife hook and it'll let you keep it in your pocket. Or you can hang it from a belt hook," Bad said walking away from me.

"Why are we talking about knives?" I asked.

"No idea," Karl said.

"Because I bought a knife and it came in today," Sapnap said. Ranboo joined the server and joined the VC. He gave us a quick hi and messed around with me.

"I'm talking to him about the different type of knives," Bad said.

"I got the one with a clip," Sapnap said.

"That makes sense. Yeah. It's nice to have a hook depending on the knife. Like, a hook or a little pouch for it is nice," I told Bad and everyone in general.

"Shut up," Karl said.

"Yeah, what do you know about knives?" Sapnap asked.

"I'm the legal owner of a switchblade and butterfly knife which is illegal in my state without a permit," I stated calmly.

"Oh!" Bad said.

"I'm scared to be your neighbor," Ranboo said, finally saying something other than hi and not feeling awkward.

"Aren't you just 17 though?"

"Yeah. Um... The viewers didn't really know that, but now they do..." I said.

"Oh, sorry."