Chapter 12

-----No One's Pov-----

At that night, he saw the bluenette was very tired. The bluenette suddenly start's to close his eye's, until he fall asleep very deeply.

The Emperor looked at him, "Tetsuya?" Akashi called, he was already asleep. Akashi smile, he kissed the bluenette's cheek's. He saw how tired he is, he covered themselves in blanket, he look at the bluenette.

"Tetsuya..." Akashi chuckle to himself. He layed the bluenette's bangs, until he fall asleep while hugging the bluenette at his arm's.

------------------------------------------------------

Morning arrives, it was just exact 2:00 Am at the Morning. The Emperor woke up and yawn. He stand up and grab his crimson dark robe, he put it on and tied it up. He stand up, he saw the bluenette was still sleeping so delicately.

He hummed, very warmly. Akashi walk beside the window, that he grab his smoking pipe and start's smoking. He knew someone will come inside his room.

"Come in" He command, it was Midorima and rest of the shallow Knight's. "Your Highness, is that mean it worked? Is he fit to be your Mate?" It was Midorima who asked the question, "Yes, it's perfect." Akashi blow the smoke, he was smoking that he looked at them.

"So his the real Mate? Isn't it? But why your Highness? Why a Human?" Aomine asked, "Well, I just felt it. Besides, no one can understand of how you felt when your a Demon. A Human is a Human. Tetsuya is my Mate and I already make a Bond with him." Akashi admit it.

"I see.. After the Wedding, it's only 5 Day's left. His the Bride, your Highness after the wedding will... you Set Him free to be with the Human's again?" Midorima asked again, "Set Him Free?.." The Emperor blow another smoke.

"Why would I do that? You do know that he only need's me Shintarou. His My Mate, I can't set him Free." The Emperor spoke very coldly that he look at Midorima.

"I'm a Demon that need's a Mate to make myself Satisfy, it's my own Desire called something "Love" perhaps." Akashi smirk, he sat the golden royal couch of his. The robe was exposing his chest.

"Having Tetsuya by my side is enough. I don't like those pathetic weakling's. Their pests and nuissance, I'm giving everything that Tetsuya want's." Akashi blow another smoke came out from his lips.

"But your Highness, his still mysterious as ever-ssu!!" Kise spoke, they look at Kise. "Yes, he is very mysterious" He look at the ceiling. The Emperor look at Kise, he smirk, "My Tetsuya exceed's my expectation everyday." Akashi started to chuckle.

The bluenette was still sleeping. He stand up and walk closer to the bed, that he sat at the edge of the bed.

"So that mean's Kuroko is now your own?" Kagami asked the Emperor. "Yes, he belong's to me now. I have no regret's having this boy" Akashi chuckle.

The Emperor's horn's and wing's didn't disappear from the Mating season and yet until now. He was no ordinary Human and Demon.. Because..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
His real Form is not a Human that can't be Defeated by any Demon's or Human's

The shallow Knight's only know's what he really look's like when his a Real Form Demon. "Your Highness, does.. Kuroko know about your true form?" That question make the Emperor look at Midorima.