Chapter 13

-------No One's Pov-----

'Kuroko!? As A Woman!???' Ogiwara and Midorima thought do deeply. "Why a w-woman your Highness!??" Midorima facepalm.

"I'll introduce him to the Royal Family. So, I'll dress him as Beautiful young lady. Don't worry, they won't recognize it." Akashi chuckle. "Beside's, Tetsuya is quite fun to tease with" The Emperor smirk, Ogiwara and Midorima gulped.

'Kuroko I-I hope your ready tomorrow!' Ogiwara thought and fastly walk out of the room.

"B-But Your Highness, d-don't you think Kuroko need's to think it first?" Ogiwara asked, Midorima fastly nodded. "Mhm! Mhm!" Midorima hummed and thumb's up witb his lucky item.

"I'll be the one who will tell him" Akashi smile, "I'm the future husband after all" Akashi smirk. Midorima and Ogiwara lookrd at eachother. They both bowed, 'I hope Kuroko agreed with this nanodayo' Midorima thought.

----------------------------------------------

At Night time, their having a dinner. Akashi look at the bluenette so quiet while eating. Akashi cough and need to asked a question, "Tetsuya--" Akashi was cut off when he saw a cream on the side of the bluenette's lips.

"Hm?" Kuroko looked at him, "Their's a whipped cream on your cheek, let me remove it" Akashi chuckle.

"No, it's okay" Kuroko remove it by his thumb and the bluenette's tounge softly move to the cream slowly. They all sweatdrop, they felt his seducing the Emperor.

Kuroko look at them, 'Why are they looking at me like that?' Kuroko thought. While the Emperor skip a heart beat when he saw that. Licking the side of the bluenette's lips by his tounge, the bluenette licked his thumb with a whipped cream on it.

Kuroko look at the Emperor who's been staring. "What is it? Is the whipped cream gone??" Kuroko asked, "Yes, it has" the Emperor cough. The lust was taking over him because of that.

Akashi softly shake his head, he breath. "Tetsuya, tomorrow their's a Royal Family will come. You will dress as a Woman tomorrow" Akashi said in a serious tone that make's the bluenette froze.

Every servant's turned into stone and the Knight's. Midorima and Ogiwara sigh in frustration.

"W-What..? But I-----" Kuroko was cut off, "Tetsuya, it's the only chance to make them believe that I have a Bride." Akashi chuckle and stand's up.

Kuroko look at him, "Are you saying I have to disguise as a woman? As a Princess?" Kuroko asked, Akashi smirk and nodded. "But how..? I'm a Male, I don't have a woman's body" Kuroko asked the Emperor, "You'll see about that Tetsuya" Akashi chuckle.

Kuroko stand up, "I don't think I can-----" Kuroko was cut off, "Think about it" Akashi smile and patted his head. The Emperor walk away to the dining room, Kuroko was surprise that Ogiwara cling on him.

"Hey Kuroko! Just pretend to be normal!" Ogiwara teased, Kuroko sigh. Ogiwara suddenly notice some multiple bruises on the bluenette's neck and shoulder's. 'A bite..?' Ogiwara touches it, Kuroko dodge. "Where are you touching?.." Kuroko stand's up.

"Uhh.. well.. I just notice.. their's some bruises on your neck.. it's like a vampire or a dog bite." Ogiwara rubbed his neck, 'A dog.. bite?' Kuroko thought, he suddenly remember's about last night.