Chapter 17

------No One's Pov-----

The next day, tomorrow was the biggest wedding. Every maid's and other servant's are very busy. The bluenette can't get up when an heavy arm was around his waist.

Kuroko turned around that it was the sleeping Emperor. Kuroko knew he was always busy and yet tired for take caring everything.

Kuroko unwrapped his arm's around him, Kuroko yawned, he remembered that tomorrow is the wedding. 'The Emperor's bride.. huh..' Kuroko stretched himself and rubbed his tummy warmly. The bluenette goes out of bed.

He sigh in relief when the Emperor wasn't awake yet. The bluenette walk away, he heard a yawn behind him. The bluenette turned around, "Your awake?" Kuroko asked.

The Emperor chuckle, "Come" Akashi command him, "I decline, I need to eat breakfast" Kuroko spoke. The Emperor grinned, "I Said Come" Akashi command that the bluenette float's a little and being dragged to the Emperor.

Kuroko suddenly fall down to the Emperor's lap. "You just need to wait" Akashi chuckle, he look at the bluenette's stomach.

He rubbed the bluenette's tummy. "It seem's the baby is really healthy" Akashi smiled, the bluenette suddenly sat on the bed, "Of course it's healthy, I've been take caring it." Kuroko said in a warm tone, the Emperor suddenly hugged the bluenette's tummy. Kuroko was a little bit surprise. "I'm glad that I'll be a father soon" Akashi smiled so warm.

Kuroko softly patted the Emperor's head softly. 'Your really happy... aren't you?' Kuroko thought.

'Their's no need to worry Akashi Kun.. because.. I'm happy as well to have you, that you'll be a better Father of our child'

------------------------------------

By the time it's afternoon, Kuroko was sitting on a chair, the servant's are serving him. He saw the wedding clothes that he'll wear. He will wear it tomorrow, he softly caresses his tummy.

He suddenly felt an arm around him, "Akashi kun?" Kuroko asked, the Emperor smiled, the Emperor goes infront of the bluenette and crouch down, he kissed the bluenette's tummy.

"I'm really happy" Akashi whisper, Kuroko looked at him. "Tomorrow.. Tomorrow is the wedding.." Kuroko whisper, the Emperor look up to the bluenette.

"Are you happy?" That question of the Emperor, make the bluenette flinch, he doesn't know how to answer. He knew that he'll make a new family and yet it was silence.

Kuroko look at the window, "Well, having a family isn't a Problem.." Akashi look at him, "Are you still hesitating?" Akashi asked, Kuroko look at him and shake his head.

"I'm not hesitating. You promise not to kill any human being's. If you Kill I can't bear seeing you like that with this child. I can't let my or our child to see you a Killer." Kuroko spoke, Akashi smile secretly.

The Emperor hugged the bluenette's stomach. "Then.. I promise I won't kill anyone, just for our child. I promise that we be a Happy Family" Akashi smiled.

Kuroko look at him and smiled, "Then, I'm glad". That make the Emperor smile once more, he was lucky to have this bluenette.

'Love or not.. Falling Inlove with him.. Akashi kun. Actually.. I was happy that we have a child.. I couldn't bear it.. I felt happy when were going to make a Family.. I was.. I was..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Very happy making a new Family with you'