Chapter 14

-------No One's Pov----

It was silence.

The twin's eye's sparkles. "Oh wow!" The twin's cheered, the Royal Family was stunned at his beauty. Erica couldn't even spoke a word, they saw the Emperor stand up and pull the bluenette close to him by the bluenette's waist.

"Greeting's, I'm Shimizuki Erica from the South Kingdom." She bowed very respectfully. Kuroko just look at her.

"Your Highness, it's very pleased to meet you" Erica smiled, Kuroko nodded. "She's like a doll" Kirimiyo spoke, Kirimiya nodded. The two Royal Parent's bowed at the bluenette.

Kuroko didn't show any emotion's. "You seemed having a good time, Your Highness." Hinoka chuckle even Miryo. They can tell that the bluenette was just a human.

"What's your hobby's?" Miryo asked, "Archery, your Majesty" Kuroko spoke very straightfully. Miryo rubbed his eye's, "I felt like I'm talking to a doll" Miryo said in an awkward tone, Akashi chuckle.

"It's my lovely Dear after all, my Bride" Akashi smiled, the bluenette admit that he wanted to choke the Emperor.

"Archery??" Erica asked, "Yes." Kuroko spoke, they look at Erica. "Will you please teach me?" Erica bowed. Their surprise except the Emperor. Kuroko look at Erica, "Of course" Kuroko smile.

"Me too!" The twin's raised their hand's. Kuroko nodded. The Emperor chuckle and look at the bluenette. The bluenette look back and glare at him, Akashi smirk.

They walk to the huge field, many knight's was training. Kuroko point at the Archery's. "Their" Kuroko point, "Are you sure? My pumpkin's?" Hinoka asked the twin's.

Erica facepalm, "Me first" Kirimiya rasied his hand. He smirk, 'Shooting an arrow is easy' he started to aim. He shoot's, their eye's widened, it's not even in the middle point.

He sigh, "It seem's I'm not that good" Kirimiya laugh even Kirimiyo, "Your body posture is all wrong" they suddenly look at the bluenette.

"Your actually not aiming to the Middle point of the target" The Emperor smirk of how smart is the bluenette, 'He really exceeds my expectation' Akashi chuckle. "My Dear is correct, I saw that too." Akashi admitted it. His posture was wrong, Kuroko start's to walk to Kirimiya.

"My dear??" Miryo, Hinoka, Erica even the Emperor are confused mostly Kirimiyo. Kuroko suddenly goes to Kirimiya's back, he hold his waist and straighten up his body.

The Emperor's smirk fade away, of how Kuroko touch Kirimiya. Kirimiyo smirk, "Ooooh~" he teased. "Be quiet!" Kirimiya had an irk mark, he has a slight blush.

"That's enough for now" They all turned to the Emperor. Kuroko stop and look at him, "That's enough my Dear, your touching someone that I didn't like how you touch them." Akashi whisper to the bluenette. "I'm sorry" Kuroko sweatdrop, 'His possessive.. isn't he..?' Kuroko thought.

"Let's have a walk inside." Akashi look at them, "I'm going to excuse myself for now" Kuroko excuse himself, 'I want to ripped this dress, it's making my body uncomfortable' Kuroko sigh.

"Your Highness, I'll excuse myself to the bathroom" Miryo bowed and walk away, "Honey?" Hinoka asked, Miryo smile and walk away. Erica and the twin's are worried.