51

"They probably meant about me leaving to go home. I need clothes, and other necessities." I reason out, and he frowns.

"I thought you were leaving me again...." I place the fruits down, and sit on the edge of the bed. "(Y/n)... We're going to marry... right?? You won't leave me...?" He's panicking again. I cup his cheeks, and smile. "I'll do everything... so please... don't leave..."

It's best to act before he gets worse. I'll just go along with this. "I'm not leaving. Calm down.. It's too early to be stressed." I try getting off to get him a jacket, when he held my hand tight. "It's going to be cold.. I'll get you a coat." He hugs my arm, and now I can't move.

"Put me to sleep.." I nod, and brush his hair. "You're not leaving, right?" I smile, and kiss his forehead.

"I'm not going to leave."

He stuck to me like glue. Even when he fell asleep, he was hugging my arm tightly. I couldn't pull my arm away, nor could I try to make him let me go. He had me right next to him the whole time. Not even the doctors could make him let me go. He overheard that I was leaving, but I haven't had the time to ask him. He keeps getting upset whenever I bring it up, or whenever I try to pull away.

To get Tetsuro to let me go, they had him checked up if there was anything new. They said everything was normal, and that his lung is healing fine. I wanted to take the chance to go to my parents' house to talk about the termination of my contract once I take part in PFW twice. But he... kept looking my way and checking if I'm still around. I couldn't leave because they would need to forcefully put him to sleep. I don't like it when they do that.

They gave me a prescription, and I'm supposed to get them at the pharmacy on the first floor. He's fast asleep right now since he tried to practice walking again. He tried to wall to me again, and did it for a few times over and over again. He looked like a toddler.. I hope he can get better soon, so I wouldn't have to be worried about him breaking his rib cage again.

"Hey, uhm.. excuse me.. Is this where I pick this up?" The girl nods, and leaves to get the medicine. I don't know what this is for. She hands me the box, and I read it. "Is this... medication for the lungs?"

"Ah yes. This is for patient, Kuroo Tetsuro, correct?" I nod. "Takahashi-sensei specifically ordered to get this one. It'll help him. He has to take this every five hours, preferably once he's eaten his food."

"Okay, thank you." She hands me back the prescription and I continue to read the descriptions on the box. I don't get this.

"(Y/n), hey." I look up and find Honami. "You're looking very intently at that box. Don't try to understand what you can't." I smack her arm and she laughs. "I visited him to check on him. He looks like he's getting better."

"Why do I have the Takahashi's surrounding me whenever I'm here?" She smiles and links her arm with mine. "Aren't you busy? You shouldn't be doing this."

"I'm going to talk to you about a few things." She pulls me with her, and I can already imagine Tetsuro's crying face after worrying about where I am.

She brought me to the rooftop, and I only have a bad memory of this place. Offending Misaki, and saying that I wanted her mother dead. I don't exactly like this place, but I guess she does. She got me coffee, and even handed me candy. Aren't these Mitsuki's? Why is she giving me her son's candy?