2.13 Something Special

I'm glad he's asking even if he's not like that with others, but it creates too much chaos to interfere in my life.

"Y/n, everything's going to be fine," he says with a very sweet smile. His smile reminds me of a baby, he had bun cheeks and I just wanted to pinch them. He is very kind and very sweet. Beautiful, pretty, and adorable. His heart is soft and open, where can anyone find a better Jimin? Caring, wish I could trust you.

"Back to work!" I hear someone screaming from the middle of the hallway, it seems like one of the managers, I look at Jimin and he looks at me. I was going to say let's go back, but there was no reason to say that. He seemed eager for a reason, smiled properly, and let out a light laugh.

Without thinking about it, I went behind him fast him and he looked behind, smiled strongly and said "Give me your hand, let us be free!"

The words he said, he meant them. He would let us fly, fly high and far away from everyone. I overreact, but he sticks to it and does not let go of my wrist. He smiled just as strong and it was as if I was back in middle school.

"You two runaway people," Channel says as we enter the makeup room and breathe. I lean over and hold a stable position, we both do the same thing without noticing it. Without thinking about it, I see him right inside his shining eyes and we laugh.

We can not keep the stupid laughter in and let it all out. He stands up and I see his little hand in front of me. Whatever he did, he brought me into it, but that was all good. "Let's fix my makeup before we have no time left," he says as he finds the beat of his pulse again.

All my hurt feelings and thoughts disappeared when a light came shining brightly towards me. Park Jimin managed to get me back from my past, at least today, in the 10 minutes it was like we were alone in the world.

There is nothing but good memories, attitudes, and thoughts when I am with Jimin. But that was what I thought about Jungkook too when we were younger, but in the end, I ended up with a broken heart.

Jungkook, I was not sure if I ever liked him, but if I did not like him how did I get a broken heart? Jimin and I won't be able to have the same kind of relationship as me and Jungkook, but nobody wants a relationship like mine from 10th grade with Jungkook.

But no relationship should be like mine and Jungkook's. I would rather have Jimin as my good friend than thinking way too far. All week I ran and worked full time, the boys had many performances and concerts in a row, they were very tired.

Channel thought I should stick to one person and get used to their face. Jimin chose me before I could say it was my choice. Jimin was calm and let me fix the makeup without any problems. Although this relationship was for the job, it felt like we were creating something special in a short time.