3.25 Start of the end

Y/n: *looks at Jungkook* Thanks Jimin, Bambam asked me to come out so I will be leaving

Jungkook: *sees Y/n walk away* Let’s get back to work

-Time skip-

At night- Author’s point of view
On the other side of town, we have a male struggling to not let his true feelings out because he knows he will ruin their perfect day.

Jungkook is trying too hard to fall asleep but all he can think about is the fact that Y/n will never ever be his. All he wanted was for them to have a happy ending so many times, in the end, fate brought them back but on different paths.

Jimin was laying in bed excited to get married to the love of his life. The smile will never grow old or lose its light as long as Y/n is with Jimin the rest of the days he has left on earth.

Even in heaven, Jimin wishes for Y/n to be by his side. The love he believes will never die. Y/n laying inside of Jimin’s warm arms making her feel safe is scared and hunted by the past.

Seeing how Jungkook is hiding his feelings hurt her more than anything. Why cant the truth come out? Why doesn’t everyone leave and start over again? There is no time left.

Jimin: Y/n? are you asleep?

Y/n: I am trying to, but I can't really close my eyes

Y/n: (if I close my eyes only Jungkook will be there)

Jimin: are you nervous?

Y/n: not about the wedding or our lives after because I have been living with you and all

Y/n: (more scared about the fact that my feelings for Jungkook remain from our past)

Jimin: I feel a bit nervous, the news might be there according to the PD-nim

Y/n: Our wedding isn’t big, your parents, family, and members. My friend Bambam and Chanel plus the 100 guests I don’t even know who is

Jimin: *moves closer to Y/n* I don’t know who you truly are my princess, I hope I get to see and be with the real Y/n

Y/n: (Oh no you don’t want to if you saw the real me you would leave as Jungkook did)

Jimin: I wish to know more about you and your past-

Y/n: *fake yaws* I feel like the sleepiness is coming to me

Jimin: *smiles* Good Night my soon to be wife

The wedding day- Y/n’s point of view
It hurts so badly, more than anything because I know the whole truth. Why the hell am I thinking about running away? I will make Jimin sad and he will be depressed, the news will have it on record.

If I possibly run far away from everyone, Jungkook will manage to find me. I don’t want to leave but I feel like it’s better than marrying someone who loves me when I don’t love them back.

How can I break his sweet and kind heart like that? It will be hard to explain everything from my past to present now to Jimin and even if I tried to explain when he asked, our days wouldn’t be the same anymore.

I wish to say goodbye to Jungkook, in this new life I wish to never see him again. Seeing him will make me so weak, wanting to run back into his cold and strong arms, wanting to live a life with him instead.