Guilty Crown

Anime: Guilty Crown

Alternative Name: Guilty Crown

Genre: Mecha, Sci-fi, Action

Date Released: 2011

Date it ended: 2012

Episodes: 22

Duration: 24

Type: Regular anime series

Studio Name: Production I.G

Manga: Yes

Trailer:

Anime description: In the near future, the outbreak of a terrible disease called the Apocolypse Virus places Japan under the military rule of a global organization called the GHQ - a group tasked with checking the spread of the virus and administering vaccinations. Apathetic high school student Shuu Ouma lives in Tokyo, spending his days editing videos and trying to be left alone. But things change when he meets the beautiful pop idol, Inori, who is on the run from GHQ soldiers. While trying to save her from her captors, he acquires a mysterious power called the Void Gene that allows him to pull items or weapons from anyone under the age of seventeen. Now, Shuu must decide whether to join the efforts of the well-funded radical terrorist group "Funeral Parlor" and fight against the GHQ, or shrug off his newfound power and resume his normal life - assuming that either the GHQ or Funeral Parlor's charismatic leader, Gai, will let him.

Popularity: Its quite popular

Sequels: It has an ova

Dub or sub: It's both

Warnings: None

My opinion: Where do I even start with this? I had watched Guilty Crown when I was in middle school so it's been a hot minute. I am actually planning on rewatchinf it again. Anyways it starts off with a guy named Shuu. He has a little bit of friends, a sister and a stepmother. Who is actually quite young but you know whatever. Anyways he tends to leave school into this old abandoned building ever lunch. When one day he gets attacked or something I forgot.. Anyways he meets Inori my favorite character. He joins her and a resistance group to fight GHQ. Anyways I need to rewatch this to give you all tons more information. I remember all the important parts which are spoilers for people who haven't seen this so I can't actually tell you all about that stuff. Yet I can tell you all that this was a top favorite of mine when I was in middle school. It also makes me sad that I can't remember everything. Anyways after I rewatch it I'll put more details in the comments.

Where can you watch it?

9anime.to

Youtube.com

Hulu

Funimation