Sankarea

Anime: Sankarea

Alternative Name: Sankarea: Undying love

Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Zombies, supernatural, Shounen

Date Released: 2012

Date Ended: 2012

Episodes: 12

Duration: 24 minutes

Type: Regular anime series

Studio Name: Studio Deen

Manga: Yes

Trailer:

Description: Chihiro is a macabre-loving high school student who collects horror films and thinks shacking up with a zombie chick would be hot. But though the idea of death is alluring, when faced with the actual death of his beloved pet cat, the teen buckles under the grief, and becomes determined to bring his deceased companion back to life. Every night, he sneaks off to an abandoned building and attempts to brew a resurrection potion, and it's here that he meets Rea, the beautiful daughter of the well-to-do Sanka family. However, the girl is having some troubles of her own, and after a mix-up ends up zombified herself! Now the horror fanatic is living the dream with his very own zombie girlfriend, but how will the pair deal with Rea's new diet and the onset of rigor mortis?

Popularity: Its quite popular

Sequels: It has a Ova and specials

Dubbed or subbed: Its both

Warnings: Emotional abuse, Mature themes, Physical abuse, Violence

Opinion: Oh holy cow. This anime is a fantastic anime. Zombie girlfriend anyone? Or maybe not? This anime is so different from all the other zombie movies, shows and animes I have seen. Its more of a crime, romeo juliet thing and I actually like it. Its so different from a lot of things kind of like Zombieland saga. Which is also unique and just really good. I also can't wait for the movie of Zombieland saga. It sounds like its gonna be really good. Anyways this anime.. It has an amazing art style and voice acting. Oh and the plot twists and stuff. Ooooohh! You guys really need to get to that part. Then we can have fun conversations.

Where can you watch it?

Youtube.com

9anime.ru