New Game!

Anime: New Game!

Alternative Name: New Game!

Genre: Comedy, Seinen, Work-life, Iyashikei

Date Released: 2016

Date it ended: 2016

Episodes: 12

Duration: 24 minutes

Type: Regular anime series

Studio Name: Doga Kobo

Manga: Yes

Trailer:

Anime description: After graduating high school, Suzukaze Aoba joins Eagle Jump, the game company that developed Fairies Story, the game she obsessed over as a kid. On her first day as a working member of society, Aoba heads to work swaying in a packed, morning rush hour train. She manages to get to the office building all right but hesitates, wondering if it was really okay for her to take that last step and go inside. That's when a senior member of staff, Toyama Rin, shows up at work and safely leads Aoba inside the offices of Eagle Jump.

Popularity: Quite popular

Sequels: There are a second season and specials

Dub or sub: It's both

Warnings: None

My opinion: This anime and even its manga series. I just love the comedy and life lessons within it. You all would love this anime. Well if you love the softness and fluffiness of an anime series. Also, it's really laid back so no action/fighting scenes. Not that it really matters. It has a little bit of necessary drama. It also has its very intriguing parts. Oh, and you might learn some new things. Specifically in-game design and stuff. Oh and about guns. You'll understand what I mean once you watch it.

Where can you watch it?

Crunchyroll

9anime.ru