Kakurenbo: Hide and seek

Anime: Kakurenbo: Hide and seek

Alternative Name: Kakurenbo: Hide and seek

Genre: Horror, Supernatural

Date Released: 2004

Date Ended: 2004

Episodes: 1

Duration: 26

Type: Movie

Manga: No

Studio Name: Yamato Works

Trailer: 

Description: Near the ruins of an old and abandoned city, there is played a game simply known as "Otokoyo." It is said that when children play this game, they go missing one by one. Some say it is ghosts. Others say it is demons. But for Hikora, one thing is certain: his sister disappeared playing the game and he will do whatever it takes to find her, even if it means playing the game himself. He and seven others will do just that, all for their own reasons, and learn that rumors aren’t always fictitious. Escaping with their lives will become the main concern when this game of hide-and-seek turns deadly.

Popularity: Its not that known

Sequels: None

Dubbed or subbed: Its both

Opinion: Where do I even start in this one? This anime is short yet amazing. The art style was a little different for me at the time. Speaking of that I watched this years ago. Yet I am now thinking of watching this again. The anime is based on a bunch of kids and a old story. A story people would tell their young when they grew up. When going into this building a game will be played. They say once you go in you will never come back out. Which makes this anime all the more interesting to me. I hope this helps you guys decide.

Where can you watch it?

9anime.ru

Youtube.com