Handa-kun

Anime: Handa-kun

Alternative Name: Handa-kun

Genre: Comedy, Shounen, School-Life

Date Released: 2016

Date Ended: 2016

Episodes: 12

Duration: 24 minutes

Type: Regular anime series

Studio Name: diomedea

Manga: Yes

Trailer:

Description: Sei Handa's high school life is one that many teenagers would love to have. He is admired by both students and teachers alike for his calligraphy and he even has his own fan club known as the Handa Force. Unfortunately for Sei, who has a unique talent for misreading situations, his extreme anxiety has convinced him that everyone in school hates him! The more people fawn over him, the more he is convinced that he is being bullied. The members of the Handa Force are equally clueless, misreading every word and action from Sei as something grand or heroic and completely unaware that their daily attempts to guard him from the school's various weirdos make Sei think that they are dangerous stalkers. Will anyone ever figure out what's really going on here, or will this cycle of craziness continue until graduation?

Popularity: Its a little bit known

Sequels: There's a second season called Barakamon.

Dubbed or subbed: Its both

Opinion: This anime was absolutely amazing and hilarious. I also watched and loved the second season Barakamon. They both were just so awesome and I would love to have more seasons. The art style, the voice acting and even the way it went. I wish it would never end. I just really loved the whole thing. I hope you guys will too.

Where can you watch it?

Youtube.com

9anime.ru