7 seeds

Then we have a newer anime! Also, one of my favorites. I haven't watched the second season yet though. Sadly! I will get to it though! I am very determined to watch it!

Anime: 7 Seeds

Alternative Name: 7 seeds

Genre: Adventure, drama, horror, Josei, action, post-apocalypse

Date Released: 2019

Date Ended: 2019

Episodes: 12

Duration: 24 minutes

Type: Regular anime series

Studio Name: Gonzo

Manga: There's a series

Trailer:

Description: Natsu, Arashi and a few dozen others had gone to bed like any other night when they woke up... somewhere else. In this new post-apocalyptic future, mutated plants and animals lie in every direction and mankind is long extinct. Scientists of the past predicted that a meteorite would strike Earth and render the planet uninhabitable, so they devised a plan: they would cryogenically freeze five teams of young adults and have them revived by a computer when life is again sustainable. Seven people formed each team along with a guide specially trained to survive in the wild, and seven caches of supplies were left to be found. Together, the teams must try to survive in a new and hostile world, inadvertently finding the other survivors and clues to their circumstances along the way.

Popularity: It's not as popular as I thought it would be...

Sequels: There's a season two.

Dubbed and subbed: It's in subbed and in dubbed

Warnings: Animal abuse, Mature themes, Physical abuse, Sexual abuse, Violence

Opinion: At first. In the very beginning just by looking at the cover photo. I didn't want to watch it. I thought it wasn't gonna be my style or I wouldn't end up liking it. Then I started watching it. It was the best choice I made. I couldn't stop watching it. I watched it all on that day. It was filled with surprises. If you watch it you may or may not like it. It all depends on your tastes.

Where can you watch it?

You can watch both the subbed and dub on

Kissanime.ru