Sakura Trick

Anime: Sakura Trick

Alternative Name: Sakura Trick

Genre: GL, Comedy, Slice of life, School life, Seinen, Shoujo-ai

Date Released: 2014

Date Ended: 2014

Episodes: 12

Duration: 25 minutes

Type: Regular anime series

Studio Name: Studio Deen

Manga: Yes

Trailer:

Description: Best friends Haruka and Yuu have just entered their first year at Misato West High School, a facility scheduled to be shut down in three years. The duo have been inseparable since middle school, but moving to a new school means making new friends. So together, the pair decides they’ll share something special that they won’t do with the other girls: they’ll share a passionate kiss. Now, the two, along with new companions Kotone, Shizuku, Kaede and Yuku, begin their high school days together, having plenty of fun - and sharing plenty of intimate kisses - along the way.

Popularity: Not too popular

Sequels: None

Dubbed or subbed: Its both

Warnings: None

Opinion: This anime was quite confusing at first. Yet you start to make sense of things. I guess it could be cute in a way. I found things more complicated. Yet that is always just my opinion. This anime was still average in rating for me. It wasn't bad and it wasn't amazing either. Yet I still recommend you guys watch this. If you guys like the whole girl x girl thing. Although the anime series is absolutely hilarious. There is also some light hearted scenes. Yet when things happen they don't go easy on the scenes..

Where can you watch it?

Youtube.com

9anime.ru