Another

Anime: Another

Alternative name: Another

Genre: Horror, mystery, school life, physchological, supernatural

Date Released: 2012

Date Ended: 2012

Episodes: 12

Duration: 25 minutes

Type: Regular anime series

Studio name: P.A Works

Manga: Yes

Trailer:

Description: 26 years ago, something terrible happened in a middle school's third year classroom. A popular, talented student named Misaki suddenly died, and the ramifications of that incident have caused each third year class since then to live in fear. It is now 1998, and Kouichi Sakakibara has just transferred into the notorious classroom, curious about the mysterious secret that his peers are hiding from him. He's drawn to one enigmatic girl named Mei Misaki, a quiet student who wears an eye patch and warns him about getting involved with her, and continues to seek her out against the pleas of his classmates. And that's when people begin to violently die...

Popularity: This anime has been quite popular over the years.

Sequels: There are some specials.

Dubbed or subbed: It's both subbed and dubbed

Warnings: Mature themes, physical abuse, violence and suicide

Opinion: This anime. I have seen it several times and it's amazing. The story line is perfect. I watched several more animes like this. Cause I liked it so much. It's that good in my eyes. The story of a class stuck in something terrible an the mystery. It's like a guess who does it type thing. Then the plot twist in it. Huge shocker! You guys really have to watch it. Tell me who you guys thought it was. I would love to talk about this.

Where can you watch it?

YouTube

KissAnime.ru

Animeplanet

Cartooncrazy.net