Bloom Into You

Anime: Bloom into You

Alternative name: Yagate Kimi ni Naru

Genre: Drama, Romance, GL, Shounen, School life, Shoujo-Ai

Date Released: 2018

Date Ended: 2018

Episodes: 13

Duration: 25 minutes

Type: Regular anime series

Studio Name: TROYCA

Manga: Yes

Trailer:

Description: Yuu has always loved shoujo manga and awaits the day she gets a love confession that sends her heart aflutter with bubbles and hearts, and yet when a junior high classmate confesses his feelings to her...she feels nothing. Disappointed and confused, Yuu enters high school still unsure how to respond. That's when Yuu sees the beautiful student council president Nanami turn down a suitor with such maturity that she's inspired to ask her for help. But when the next person to confess to Yuu is Nanami herself, has her shoujo romance finally begun?

Popularity: I actually thought it was quite popular. Yet it seems to not be too popular.

Sequels: None that I have seen so far.

Dubbed or Subbed: The anime has both dubbed and subbed

Warnings: None

Opinion: This anime is good. I just felt it was weird in some parts. The anime style is also very good. You may be wondering why recommend the anime if you thought it was weird? Its because the story was good and it was interesting. Also, others might like this. Even though some stuff was weird doesn't mean it all was. The story was actually very good. It also wasn't too long or annoying. Which was very good.

Where can you watch it?

Kissanime.ru

Cartooncrazy.net