The boy and the Beast

Anime: The boy and the beast

Alternative Name: Bakemono no ko

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Isekai

Date Released: 2015

Date Ended: 2015

Episodes: 1

Duration: 119 minutes

Type: Movie

Studio Name: Studio Chizu

Manga: Yes

Trailer:

Description: When Kyuuta, a young orphan living on the streets of Shibuya, stumbles into a fantastic world of beasts, he's taken in by Kumatetsu, a gruff, rough-around-the-edges warrior beast who's been searching for the perfect apprentice. Despite their constant bickering, Kyuuta and Kumatetsu begin training together and slowly form a bond as surrogate father and son. But when a deep darkness threatens to throw the human and beast worlds into chaos, the strong bond between this unlikely pair will be put to the ultimate test-a final showdown that will only be won if the two can finally work together using all of their combined strength and courage.

Popularity: Its quite popular

Sequels: None

Dubbed or subbed: Its both

Warnings: None

Opinion: This movie was really just absolutely amazing. It really gave you so many emotions. I just loved the whole story of it. Also how there was action scenes yet had beauty with it. It was just perfect. This is the same for another movie I love. Which has sword in the title. You guys will be seeing that later on in the book. So I'm not gonna mention it yet. Anyways I hope you like this reccomendation. If you have seen it. How about we discuss about it?

Where can you watch it?

9anime.ru