Attack on Titan

Anime: Attack on Titan

Alternative Name: Shingeki no kyojin

Genre: Action, Horror, Post-apocalyptic, Dark fantasy, shounen

Date Released: 2013

Date Ended: 2013

Episodes: 25

Duration:25 minutes

Type: Regular anime series

Studio Name: Wit Studio

Manga: Yes

Trailer:

Description: Eren Jaeger swore to wipe out every last Titan, but in a battle for his life he wound up becoming the thing he hates most. With his new powers, he fights for humanity's freedom facing the monsters that threaten his home. After a bittersweet victory against the Female Titan, Eren finds no time to rest-a horde of Titans is approaching Wall Rose and the battle for humanity continues!

Popularity: Very popular and well known

Sequels: This anime has 3 seasons, 4 movies, 3 ova series, 3 specials and 2 related things. Oh also season 4 is going to be coming out this year. Its suppose to be the final season.

Dubbed or subbed: Its both subbed and dubbed

Warnings: Cannibalism, Matue themes, Explicit Violence and Suicide.

Opinion: I actually started watching this because my brother recommended it to me. I also gotta say I never regretted it. This anime was amazing and I understand why everyone loves it. Cause it was absolutely amazing. The main character Eren was one of my favorite characters besides Marco and Levi. My least favorite character was definitely Jean for a while yet I started to like him a little bit.

Where can you watch it?

Kissanime.ru

Hulu

Cartooncrazy.net

Youtube.com

Netflix