Digimon

Anime: Digimon: Digital Monsters

Alternative Name: Digimon: Digital Monsters

Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-fi, Shounen

Date Released: 1999

Date Ended: 2000

Episodes: 54

Duration: 24 minutes

Type: Regular anime series

Manga:

Studio Name: Toei Animation

Trailer:

Description: Seven kids are enjoying their summer when suddenly, a digivice appeared before them, and the next thing they know, they are in the "Digiworld." There, they meet creatures known as digimon. There are evil digimon in the Digiworld, but they are not bad in nature; rather, most of them have been turned evil by nefarious forces. Each child had a digimon waiting for them in the Digiworld; and though not all Digimon are strong, the digivice that the seven kids carry has the ability to allow their Digimon partner to evolve into a stronger type. Together, they will going to embark on a journey to save the Digiworld from pure evil and darkness!

Popularity: Very popular

Sequels: 18 movies, 3 others, 5 other seasons

Dubbed or subbed: Its both

Opinion: This anime is my literal childhood. There is tons of seasons to this anime. I have watched most of them yet not all of them. This anime is funny and entertaining. If you like Sailor Moon or anything like that. Oh better example! If you like Pokémon then you will definitely love this. This anime definitely reminds me of Pokémon. Also don't mistake this or attack me. I have seen both Pokémon and Digimon when I was growing up and even now. Remember in AfterLost! I said don't compare an anime to another while watching it. You can do it afterwards I don't really care. Yet comparing an anime before or during it. It will make you think about that and will sour your opinions towards it. Anyways Imma leave before I get attacked...

Where can you watch it?

Crunchyroll

9anime.ru

Youtube.com

Hulu