My Bride is a Mermaid

Anime: My bride is a mermaid

Alternative Name: Seto no Hanayome

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Shounen, School-Life

Date Released: 2007

Date Ended: 2007

Episodes: 26

Duration: 24 minutes

Type: Regular anime series

Manga: Yes

Studio Name: AIC, GONZO

Trailer:

Description: While visiting his hometown, junior high school student Michishio Nagasumi's life was changed forever when he nearly drowned. Though he was saved by a mermaid named San, there’s a catch -- her family is part of a merfolk mafia, and they abide by a strict rule: If a mermaid is discovered by a man, either he or the mermaid must die. That is, unless the man marries into the family! Faced with such a decision, Nagasumi can only oblige their customs and become a "happy" newlywed. Now, with a new school year around the corner, Nagasumi must find a way to deal with his new bride, keep her true nature a secret, and most importantly, escape inevitable death at the hands of San's over-protective father’s gang!

Popularity: Its popular

Sequels: Ova and DVD special

Dubbed or subbed: Its both

Opinion: This anime I have seen back when I was 12-13 maybe. I was really young. Yet I remember laugh so hard that I ran to the bathroom. This anime was just really funny. I was never into the romance animes yet I loved comedy. Also I was watching this with my brother at the time. So yeah. This anime is really good and I definitely recommend it to everyone.

Where can you watch it?

YouTube

9anime.ru

Crunchyroll