Log Horizon

Anime: Log Horizon

Alternative name: Log Horizon

Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-fi, RPG, Isekei

Date Released: 2013

Date Ended: 2014

Episodes: 25

Duration: 25 minutes

Type: Regular anime series

Studio name: Satelight

Manga: Yes

Trailer:

Description: With over 20 million players worldwide, Elder Tale is one of the hottest online RPGs. At least, it used to be only a game, until the fateful day that tens of thousands of players became stuck in the virtual world, unable to log out. For these would-be knights, healers and magicians, Elder Tale is no longer a hobby, it’s a reality, complete with tasteless in-game food, revivals upon death, and boring NPC conversations! With no other options than to accept their fates, the analytical Shiroe, perverted-and-proud Naotsugu, tiny and adorable Akatsuki and other new friends must adjust to their new lives in Elder Tale, avoiding player killers and monsters along the way!

Popularity: Its popular

Sequels: There's a second season

Dubbed or subbed: its both

Warnings: none

Opinion: This anime is kind of like sword art online and other RPGs. It where this guy is in a video game. Which is one of my favorite anime genre's. I watch way to many of these. Yet I really like them. The art style is amazing and the voice acting. The story lines are very interesting. Yet some animes can be a bit off you know... Yet this one was really interesting. Although it did just get straight into it.

Where can you watch it?

Hulu

9anime.ru

Animeplanet.com