The island of Gaint Insects

Anime: The island of gaint insects

Alternative name: Kyochuu Rettou

Genre: Ecchi, Action, Seinen, horror, survival

Date Released: 2019

Date Ended: 2019

Episodes: 1

Duration: 22 minutes

Type: Ova

Studio name: Passione

Manga: Yes

Trailer:

Description: Students from Hosho Academy High School were aboard a plane when it crash lands under mysterious circumstances.  The heroine, Oribe Mutsumi and her classmates wash ashore on an island. The surviving passengers decide to wait for help to come, but the island turns out to be inhabited by giant insects! Mutsumi wakes up on a beach and finds her classmate Matsuo Ayumi. They use their wits to procure food. Believing that help will come in three days, they decide to endure until then.

Popularity: Its actually not that well known only 400+ people that have seen it.

Sequels: There's a movie

Dubbed or subbed: Its both

Warnings: Bullying, Mature themes, Nudity, Physical abuse

Opinion: This is a short series. It having a couple episodes. Yet it immediately draws you into the series. The movie is kind of the series in one with a little bit more to it. So I am gonna warn you guys about that. The series is definitely different. Although its horror it isn't really that scary to me. Who knows it might scare you guys though... The anime does involve insects and they can be a bit terrifying. Especially if you have the fear of bugs like my sister. So beware.

Where can you watch it?

9anime.ru