Chaper ten-Morning

The next morning I woke up and Danny and Paul were still sleeping and Paul's arm was still around my waist, I thought back to last night, right before I feel asleep when Paul said 'goodnight beautiful' do you think he meant it? Does he think I heard it? Did he want me to hear it? It's not even a big deal,but I like him so to me it is kinda a big deal. I grabbed my phone witch was under my pillow, I turned it on and I hade one notification from my mom, it was a text, it read, 'one of your old friends called just to let you know. I answered but they hung up on me, anyways I hope all is well I love you, talk to you soon!' I turned of my phone and closed my eyes to try and get a little more sleep. A while later i woke up again but this time Paul and Danny were up too, they were in the kitchen talking about something. I slowly sat up and yawned, Danny and Paul looked over at me, "good morning!" Danny and Paul said in sync, "good morning" I answered while stretching. I got up off the floor, grabbed my phone and headed to the kitchen to join Danny and Paul, "do you guys wanna go to the beach today?" Danny asked, "yeah that'd be fun" Paul said, "I'd love to but I'm gonna need to go home and pack some stuff because all I brought here is my phone" I said awkwardly, "okay let's go to your house!" Danny said walking towards the door. I quickly texted my mom 'hey me, Danny and Paul are on our way so I can pack up some things'. As we were walking to my house my mom texted me back 'ok'. when we got there I went to open the door but it was locked so I knocked on the door and my mom answered with a huge smile on her face and said "well hello sweetie, and hello boys, welcome to our home" "really mom" Was all I said, "ok I'm done embarrassing you go get what you need to get, all of you boxes are already in your room" my mom said as she went back to dusting the floor, "thank you" I said as I lead the boys up stairs to my room, I walked in and grabbed my backpack and tossed it on my bed. I packed up all of my essentials, brush, deodorant, tooth brush, tooth paste, eos lip balm, wallet, under garments, socks, head phones, mascara and a few hair elastics. Now I need my beach stuff, bathing suit, towel, sunglasses and flip flops. And then I packed clothes for the rest of the time I'd be spending at Danny's house. I feel like that took almost forever searching through all of those boxes. When I was finally done I zipped up my backpack and threw it over my shoulder. "okay I think I got everything I need" I said. "Yay" Danny said, me and Paul laughed. We all headed downstairs, "bye guys! Be safe, have fun" my mom said as we headed to the door, "bye" all three of us said in sync. While we were walking back to Danny's place we were talking about the colour of some stupid dress that was going around on the internet, some people saw the dress as white and gold and others saw the dress as blue and black. It's blue and black. When we got back to Danny's house, Danny and Paul went to go gather there stuff for the beach and I just pulled my beach stuff out of my bag and went to change in the bath room, I took off my pyjamas and put on my bathing suit witch was a hot pink simple bikini, then I threw on a pair of shorts and a teal crop top over top of my bathing suit. Then I brushed my hair and teeth and put on some deodorant and lip balm, I put my hair up in a messy bun and put my sun glasses on my head. I went back to the living room and sat in the couch with my towel on my lap waiting for Danny and Paul, I pulled out my phone and played 'food battles' because, A) smoshhhhhh, and B) it's fun.