Chapter twenty three~SEMI-AUTOMATIC

I followed Paul up to my room "hey um Danny called, we're all gonna go do something so we have to get ready" I told him, he took a second to reply "bummer. I was hoping for some alone time tonight, okay let's get dressed" he started undressing right in front of me and I guess you could say I was enjoying the view. Danny didn't even tell us what we would be doing so I just put on something simple and comfy, I decided on a nice cozy plaid button up shirt with some dark grey legging and a pair of converse. "You ready gorgeous?" Paul asked, I don't think I've ever blushed so much in my entire life "I think so" I said with a smile, "good" he said as he grabbed my hand and walked to his car. When we got to Danny's house Paul texted him to let him know we were outside because who actually knocks on doors anymore? After about two seconds Danny walked out of his house and hoped in the car. "So where are we going?" I asked and he handed me his phone with the gps app open "it's a a surprise" he simply said. I handed the phone to Paul who was driving and when he glanced and the gps he smirked, "okay guys where are we going? Just tell me." I asked and Danny answered "You'll see. It's an old place me and Paul occasionally go to get away for a bit, you're gonna love it. Now no more questions" he laughed "okay fine" I put my hands up in defeat.  I turned on the radio and twenty one pilots came on and we all started jamming out "I'M SEMI-AUTOMATIC, MY PRAYER'S SCHIZOPHRENIC, BUT I'LL LIVE ON, YEAH I'LL LIVE ON, YEAH I'LL LIVE ON" we all sang in sync (or practically screamed) the whole car ride was filled with great signing sessions and everyone was having a blast messing around. After a bit the fun dyed down and I decided to take a nap. "We're here" Paul nudged me trying to wake me up and I did, but it only felt like I slept for maybe two minutes.