Chapter nineteen-Wax on, Wax off

When I was done with my hair I threw on some comfy clothes and walked out the bathroom door and into my bedroom door, "paullllll time to wake uppppp" I sang as I crawled back into bed with Paul trying to get him up, he groaned and turned facing me, "I don't wanna" he whined. "Fine I'll go out all by my self" I said getting up and walking towards the door "No!" Paul shouted, I turned around with a smirk on my face, "yes?" I questioned, "I'm getting up" Paul said throwing his hands up in defeat. After Paul had finally gotten ready for the day we left the house and walked around a bit until we found something to do, "o o o o lets go come on" I said moving around all weird like while I pointed at a Starbucks, Paul just laughed and we walked in to Starbucks yummmm, this is probably the only calorie containing thing I will ever put in my stomach, god knows I don't need anything else in there. We waited in line till it was our turn, when it was I ordered a vanilla bean frap and Paul ordered the same. I spelled out my name for the lady because people are ALWAYS spelling my name wrong, especially at Starbucks, whyyy. After we got our drinks we continued to walk around in search for fun and entertainment until Paul shouted "omg lets do that thing!", "What thing?" I questioned looking around for what he was referring to, "that place over there" he said pointing over to a cute little building with blue and red splashed all over their walls, "they dip your hands into wax and then they pull it out and ta-da, you have a wax figure of your own hand" he explained excitedly, "that sounds awesome lets do that" I said while we both made our way over to the building, before we went inside we put our empty Starbucks into the trash can. I walked inside and I was overwhelmed with the artistic paint all over the walls and the breath taking colours "this place is amazing" I whispered to Paul still mesmerized by the place but out of the corner of my eye I saw Paul staring at me with the cutest little smile plastered on his face, I turned back to him and then together we both walked over to to what they called the 'dipping station' where they hade a row of buckets, each one filled with a different colour. First we have to decide what 'pose' we wanted to do, peace sign, rock & roll, fist, classic, there we so many choices, and then there were the couple ones where you could like hole hands and stuff... wait.. how does any of this even work, how do they take the dried up wax of your hand without braking it... especially the holding hands ones, where's the logic, it would break apart, do they use magic tools to cut the wax what if they cut someone's hand of, what if the wax doesn't come of. My train of thought was interrupted by Paul's beautiful voice, "lets do the cute holding hands one" he spoke. He did not just, OMG, he's so ughhhhh, I think I love him, "okay" I replied with a smile, we walked up to the woman and told her our 'pose' that we chose and the colour, witch was aqua, then she took out hands and slowly placed them into the bucket and held them there, Paul started to laugh a little, this feels weird it's like super thick coloured water. The lady pulled out hands out slowly again then dipped them in ice cold water witch is supposed to loosen the wax off our hands, "my hand is numb" Paul said laughing a bit, I looked at him and giggled while the lady pulled out hands out of the water then she proceeded to use her hands to remove the wax, witch felt extremely weird by the way. After a little bit of awkward rubbing on our hands from the lady the wax slowly slid off our hands still keeping its full form, "woah" were the only words that came out of my mouth, "guessing you've never done this before" Paul said raising an eyebrow, "nope" I answered, he just smiled. Am I dreaming? I can't believe this is real life, god I love this boy, wait love? Really Kiersten? Yeah. really. damn I think I do love him, that was quick, I've never felt this way before.... I like it. I watched as the lady wrapped up our hands... wrapped up our hands... yeah that sounds normal. After we had paid and stuff we left the building holding hands just like our wax figure.