Chapter five- come over?

I started to unpack some boxes placing things on selves then I decided I'm gonna call Danny, I went to get my phone out of my purse but it wasn't there "that's weird" I said quietly to myself. My phone is always in my purse, I walked downstairs to find my mom in the kitchen, "mom. I can't find my phone" I told her. "I know I have it right here" she said taking it out of her front pocket, "why do you have my phone.." I asked her slowly. "you dropped it when you got out of the car" she said getting back to putting the silverware away. I walked back up stairs and called Danny, the phone rang twice, "hey!" He said cheerfully, "hey" I said back, "sorry for bothering you I just hade the sudden urge to call you for some reason" I told him, he giggled and said, "its okay I'm glad you called, I wanted to know if you wanna hang out tonight, my friend Paul is coming over and I told him all about you and he wants to meet you!". "one sec" I quickly said. I called down to my mom, "mom! Do you need me for anything tonight or is it okay if I go out?", "Nope I'm fine" she called back up. I quickly went back to my conversation with Danny "I'd love to" I said as I already started to decide what to wear, I'm weird. "great! I'll text you my address and I'll see you soon" he said. "okay bye!" I said as I got up to go to my closet, "bye" Danny said and hung up. I tossed my phone on my bed, "now. what to wear, what to wear, what to wear." I said to my self. I decided since we're just staying at Danny's house that I'll just get something comfy. I walked downstairs because I still have a box of clothes down there, I quickly grabbed the box and scurried back up stairs, geez I need to calm down a bit I'm way to exited. Okay I give up! I don't know what to wear! I'm gonna ask Danny, I grabbed my phone off my bed and texted him, 'hey what should I wear?', Within seconds he texted me back, 'just wear your pyjamas, that's what me and Paul are doing lol'. 'Okay' I texted him and went to get my only pair of pyjamas, yup, I only have one pair because my cousin would always "borrow" them, thankfully now that I moved away I won't have that problem anymore. I put on my only pair of pyjamas witch were dark grey Hollister cotton short shorts and plain black tee-shirt, I threw on some fuzzy socks, because I'm cool, duh. I didn't bother taking my purse, I just brought my phone. I walked down stairs and my mom looked at me and said, "I thought you were going to your new friends house tonight?" "I am, were just gonna chill in our pjs" I told her. she nodded, took her keys and walked out to the car,"thanks for driving me" I told her. she just smiled and drove. When we got there, witch wasn't that long at all, I got out and said bye to my mom, I waved as she drove off then I walked to Danny's front door.