Chapter eighteen-wakey wakey

I heard the faint sound of birds chirping, I know its morning but I really don't wanna get up so I'm just gonna keeps my eyes shut and lay here as long as I can. That was until someone kissed me on the forehead, I opened my eyes to see an adorable, bed headed Paul hovering over me, "well hello there" I said sleepily, he smiled "good morning beautiful" Paul said, "now who are you talking to, is there an imaginary friend I don't know about" I questioned him, "oh come on now" he responded and gave me another kiss on the forehead. Gosh I can't wait till I get to kiss those lips, ugh the temptation. "So shall we get up?" Paul asked me playing with my hair, I groaned "ugh do I have to? Can't we just lay here together all day?" I questioned Paul, he smiled and shook his head "okay, but only for a little while longer then me and you are gonna go out and do something together" Paul replied, "yay!" I said and laid my head on his bare chest, I turned on my laptop and opened Netflix and Paul started to play with my hair, I clicked on pretty little liars and got comfortable, Paul pulled the blanket over my body and gave me a hug, "your so adorable, you know that" Paul said going back to playing with my hair, "don't talk to yourself" I told him and started to watch the show. After an hour or two of watching pretty little liars my laptop died, "no!" I said trying to get the laptop back on "ugh" I said in defeat, I put the laptop on the floor and plugged it in to the charger, I looked over to Paul and sure enough, he was sleeping, I decided to get out of bed and go take a shower. After my shower I turned on 'talking body by Tove Lo' I sung along and began to blow dry my hair, when I was done I heard a knock on the bathroom door "who is it?" I asked, "me. I just wanted to let you know I'm leaving for work" my moms voice spoke, "okay, love you bye" I said brushing my hair, "behave" my mom said and left for work.