Chapter eleven-beach

Both of the boys came into the living shirtless, like really are they trying to kill me. "ready?" Paul asked, "uh.. Yup, yeah I'm ready I said getting up, I slipped on my flip flops and we headed out the door. When we got to the beach we found a nice spot to sit, I opened up my towel and laid It out on the sand. Danny had brought a volleyball witch him and Danny were messing around with, attempting to play volleyball, "Kiersten come join us!" Paul said as I was just about to lay down on my towel. "okay!" I said jogging over to the volleyball net, "your on my team" paul said grabbing my hand and bringing me over to his side of the net, "two against one, that's not fair" Danny said, "fine if you scared to loose, you can have her on your team" Paul told Danny, "no no no, I got this" Danny replied, "then let's do this" Paul said and severed the ball. When we were finished playing me and Paul ended up winning "lets get some ice cream" Danny suggested, "yassss" Paul said, "I'm okay, I'm gonna go tan" I said laughing a little. While the boys went to get some ice cream I headed back to the spot where all our stuff was. I took my crop top off and laid down on my towel. After a few minutes the boys came back, "we going in the water, wanna come?" Paul asked me, "hell yes" I said getting up and stripping down to my bathing suit. I don't know why but I've always loved the water and swimming, there something about it that's just so calming but yet being in the middle of open water scares the shit out of me, wired, I know. When we got to the water there was a dead fish laying on the sand, "well that's nice" I said looking at the fish, "ITS COLDDD" Danny said half way in the water, "Kiersten! Are you coming?" Paul shouted from the water. I touched the water with my toe, damn, that's actually really cold surprisingly. when I finally got over to where the boys were at I was already shoulders deep in the water and they weren't even chest deep in the water.... I feel short. "how long can you guys hold you'r breath?" Danny questioned, "well lets see, on the count of three we all go under" Paul said getting ready to hold his breath, "okay" I said starring at the water. Then Paul started to count down "okay, ready, one" I kept staring at the water getting ready to go under and Paul continued "two.." Here we go, I shut my eyes and plugged my nose and got ready to take a deep breath. "THREE!" Was the last thing I heard Paul say as I took a deep breath and plunged under water.
....
....
....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qCTEYgoMBU