Chapter seven-awkward silence

Then all of a sudden the front door opened, I jumped "holy crap" I half shouted as I looked at the door realizing it was only Paul holding a bunch of pillows and blankets, he laughed and said "did I scare you?" I put my hand to my heart and answered him "um yeah a lil' bit" "sorry" he answered while laughing. "um so why is everything pushed to the side of the room exactly?" I questioned. he tossed the pillows and blankets in the middle of the floor and replied "slumber partaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!" I giggled and shook my head, soon after Danny came back to the living room also carrying a bunch of pillows and blankets, after he tossed them on top of the other pillows and blankets that Paul hade tossed in the middle of the living room he jogged across to the kitchen and brought the house phone to the living room, "what do you guys want on the pizza?" He asked us, Paul answered almost immediately "pepperoniiiiiiii" "your weird" I told him, "as long as we can be weird together I'm okay with that" Paul said as he wrapped his arm around my waist, I laughed. Hold on, what did he mean by that.... "Kiersten what do you like on your pizza?" Danny asked me, but I didn't hear him, I'm still trying to figure this out. Then Danny poked me, I quickly came back to reality, "what yeah" I said quickly, Danny laughed and re-asked me his question "what do you like on your pizza?" "Uh pepperoni is good" I answered. Danny nodded and walked a few steps away and called the pizza place, Paul went down on the floor and moved all of the blankets and pillows to the side then he grabbed the two biggest blankets and laid them flat on top of each other in the middle of the living room floor "that will be our mattress type thing, sorta." he said, I giggled and said "that works" then he took all of the throw pillows and placed them all around the 'mattress type thing' then he took the three regular pillows and put them in the centre of all the pillows, lined up. He stood up and looked at me "is that Tumblr enough?" I giggled and answered "yes Paul, it's very Tumblr" he smiled at me, I smiled back, we were like that for a few minutes until Danny hung up the phone and came back to join us, we all sat down in the middle of the Tumblr pillows "so what do you guys wanna do while we wait for the pizza?" Paul asked. We all sat there in silence trying to figure out what we could all do while we were waiting for the pizza. We kept sitting in awkward silence until time passed and there was a knock at the door. Danny got up and answered the door. Thank god that pizza delivery guy came quick because that was just really awkward, Danny came back carrying three boxes of pizza "um do you have enough pizza there?" I questioned Danny. "we'll see" he answered smiling.