Chapter eight-movies and the unknown

We all sat comfortably with the pizza boxes in the middle of us Paul started to open the first pizza box while Danny turned on Netflix then he turned back to me and Paul and asked, "what do you guys wanna watch?" "Mean girls!!" I shouted, Paul laughed and I smiled shyly, "mean girls it is" said Danny searching for the movie. After the movie was done we just kept watching movies until we got bored, we watched all the hunger games series that was out so far, then we watched Spider-Man, then 17 again, then 21 and 22 jump street, then happy Gilmore, then finally we got bored, we all agreed to turn off the tv, after that Danny checked his phone for the time, "guys it's 2:45 am" Danny said showing us his phone. I yawned witch started a chain reaction of more yawns, when we all finally got ourselves to stop yawning, we started to laugh and then we couldn't stop laughing. After a while Danny's home phone started to ring and we all quickly stopped laughing. "who the heck is calling at this time?" Danny said getting up, "its unknown" Danny said hanging up the phone and right when he started to walk back the phone rang again, "is that the same person again?" Paul asked Danny, "yeah it is" he answered. "just answer and see who it is" Paul said, Danny grabbed the phone and put it on speaker, me and Paul kept quiet, "hello" Danny said, then the voice on the other end spoke, "goodbye" and hung up. We all sat there in silence. Then Danny got a text on his phone.