Chapter nine- would you rather?

He read it and said, " it was just a guy from school pranking me" he said showing us the text witch read 'haha dude I got you!!'. "Okay now that that's over what do you guys wanna do now?" Danny said turning his phone off. "Would you rather?" Paul suggested, "sure" I said, "ok kiersten you first" Danny said, "okay, Danny. would you rather jum.." my sentence got cut off by Paul, "oh! And what ever one we chose we actually have to do" he said smiling. Danny sighed and smiled, "okay" I said, "Danny would you rather crack two eggs on you head or kiss Paul's shoe?" I said trying not to laugh. "um kiss... The.. Shoe..." Danny answered, Paul handed him the shoe, Danny took a deep breath and then quickly kissed the shoe, "alright, that's was kinda gross" Danny said, "c'mon I know you liked it" Paul said jokingly, Danny shook his head then asked Paul "would you rather hug me or kiersten?" Paul smiled and look down, then said "well that's easy.. kiersten" "I feel betrayed" said Danny trying to act all dramatic. I started to feel my heart race as Paul came to give me a hug, I gotta calm down, why am I acting like this, it's getting really hot in here, when he hugged me it seemed to last forever, or at least I wanted it to. He let go and sat back down, why why why, ugh, sometimes I just don't understand my feelings but I'm sure if one thing... I like him, a lot. Then Paul spoke "Kiersten, kiersten?" I stopped daydreaming and answered "Hun? What, yeah?" "I said would you rather yell out the window and say chicken butts or call your mom and tell her you love tomatoes?" Paul said, "oh um... yell out the window. All three of us got up and went to the window, after Danny opened the window I stuck my head out and screamed "CHICKEN BUTTS!!!" After I quickly pulled my head back in the house and Danny shut the window then we all took a moment to laugh. After we'd calmed down we played would you rather for a bout ten minutes until everyone ran out of ideas to ask so we just gave up. "What time is it anyways" Danny asked, "4:30am" Paul answered. "Should we go to sleep now?" Danny asked, "yeah" I said while yawning, "your cute when your tired" Paul told me, "I mean your cute all the time but I just meant like your yawn was cute, and you like you yawning was cute not that you doing anything else isn't cute, it is your always cute I mean um... i... never mind."Paul said awkwardly, he seemed a bit embarrassed, "your cute too" I told him smiling. "Okay guys...lets get some rest now" Danny said. We all laid down and got our selves comfortable, I was in the middle, Danny was on my left and Paul was on my right, I curled up in a ball like I normally do and then Paul wrapped his arm around my waist. Oh my god, my heart is racing, I have way too many feelings for this boy, I need to calm down. I calmed my breathing and started to drift asleep, I could hear Danny slightly snoring and then I heard Paul's whisper, "goodnight beautiful" and that's when I fell asleep.