Chapter twenty one-making love??

I woke up in my bed alone, I don't even remember coming back home... someone must have carried me home, Paul maybe? Where is he anyway. I picked up my phone and dialled his number, I heard a ring from the hallway, "hello?" Paul's sleepy voice spoke through the phone, I walked over to my door and opened it to see Paul laying in the middle of my hallway with his phone and a blanket, I hung up the phone, "what are you doing out here??" I questioned. Paul slowly sat up while trying to open his eyes, "sleeping" he simply answered, "but why are you on my hallway floor?" I questioned him again. He yawned then responded "you feel asleep on the cliff and I didn't wanna wake you up cause you looked like an angel when you sleep so I carried you back home and put you in bed and tucked you in and I didn't know if you would have wanted me to stay with you so I grabbed a blanket and slept out here cause I didn't wanna leave you" and he laid back down shutting his eyes. Aw that was so cute, I have butterflies and my heart is going crazy, I can't believe how perfect he is, this is like something you would read in fan fiction, he's too cute. I couldn't help but smile, "c'mon" I said to Paul reaching out my arm for him, he looked up at me and took my hand standing up, I didn't let go of his hand. I quickly kissed him and lead him into my room and had him lay down on my bed. NO stop right there you dirty minds, they are not going to make love, yet. I pulled the covers over his body and he instantly fell back asleep, I quietly walked out of the room and shut the door. I decided I would let him sleep a little more since sleeping out on that floor must not have been comfortable.