Chapter sixteen-Be mine?

"Okay but for real I think need to tell you something" He said looking down. "Okay.." I said waiting for his question. He kept starring at his hands. "Paul is everything okay?" I asked him worried. "yeah, I'm just uhh, I don't know how exactly to put this" he said, "okay" is all I said while I continued to sit in silence. "alright so here's the thing, I really like you, I think your beautiful, smart, funny, adorable, shy, cute, you have a great personality and to me you're perfect. I know I sound weird right now but I've only ever told a girl I liked her once, and that was in second grade. When Danny told me about you, you seemed great and then right before you came over he decided to show me a picture of you, I looked at it and I immediately got nervous, but then when I saw you face to face, I looked in your eyes, your amazing eyes and I was star struck, I don't know why and I don't know how but I immediately fell for you, and I just keep falling. I know I sound crazy but that's just how I feel and Danny told me I had to express my feelings, and ugh I don't know. I know you don't really know me and I don't really know you but I wanna get to know you better and I wanna be able to call you mine" Paul spoke. I'm speechless, I never would of thought he, or anyone ever, could even felt that way about me. But I'm so glad he said this because I feel exactly the same. "I'm sorry I should go" Paul said getting up, "no!" I said quickly "please don't go" I continued, he looked at me then sat back down, "I feel the same way, I wanted to tell you but I thought you wouldn't feel the same and it would ruin our friendship, I'm happy you said that" I said smiling from ear to ear. He smiled and gave me a big hug, "gosh I'm so relived to hear you say that" he said, "so may I call you mine?" He asked adorably, "of course you may" I said then laughed, he laughed too.