Chapter twenty eight~Preparation

I woke up at 11:23am and Paul was still sound asleep next to me so I did my best to slowly and quietly get out of bed so I didn't wake him up. I don't know if Danny is awake or not but I'm not gonna check just in case he is sleeping and I wake him up accidentally.

The house was pretty clean but I decided to vacuum before the party, I put my headphones in and blasted 'evil little genius' by Jordan Sweeto and got to work. After a little I started dancing around to the music, I almost dropped the vacuum a couple times because I think spinning in a circle is a good idea. I spun around again but this time when I turned myself around I noticed a figure in the door way out of the corner of my eye. I stopped and slowly turned back to the doorway. "Great dance moves" Paul told me with an adorable smirk on his face, "how long have you been standing there??" I questioned, he didn't answer but he gave me a smile and opened his arms "what?" I asked, he responded "hug", I smiled and gave him a hug, a hug that I wish never ended cause he's so huggable and warm. He kissed me on the forehead and broke the kiss.

After I was done with cleaning up I started taking out snacks for the party. It's 2 o'clock now and the party starts at 9:30 also I'm running out of things to do, I think a nap is needed.

I went to our room and pulled out my laptop and got comfortable, started watching YouTube. You know I always think that I'll be able to fall asleep while watching YouTube but honestly it keeps me up longer cause I don't wanna miss anything that happens, so basically I didn't nap but I did enjoy watching YouTube.

~a bunch of videos later~

"Ok that's enough for now I should probably start getting ready" I told my self as I turned off my computer. I picked up my phone to check the time... And... Holy fuck it's 8:45 I need to get ready! I ran to the shower and cleaned myself as quick as possible.

After I finished up in the bathroom it was practically 9 o'clock so I had to hurry my ass up cause I now only have about half an hour to do my hair, do my make up AND FIND SOMETHING TO WEAR OH MY GOD WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR?!?

It was 9:26 and I had finished everything in record time, my hair was slightly curled which was a pain in the ass and I must say my makeup was on point as the kids say, what am I even saying? (Outfit shown up top)