Tere naam meri zindagi - 3

A month passed to neil working for the AM industry. He got habitual of the environment easily and life was going pretty well but someone's presence did affect him a lot. Her pretty eyes and radiant smile would always lighten up his dull mood but he did not want to admit that. They had get along pretty well though they knew each other since before but Neil's ignorance towards her in the past did not help them with it and he felt that she did not change a bit ever since then. Her habits are still the same that was to stare at him shamelessly no matter what circumstances may occur. And not to mention her stubborn nature that still pissed off him sometimes. But above all he started to enjoy her presence near him, whenever she would barged inside his cabin blabbering non stop and handover him her special coffee, all his stress would vanish into thin air. He had never felt like this before, he knew his guards had been breaking by each time but he didn't find it regrettable anymore, his heart had happily accepted this revulsion version of his.

Presently he had been engrossed in his work, giving his whole attention to the piles of files that were lying on his desk.
And the storm made an entrance into his cabin out of no where startling him. After all Avni Mehta was not less than a storm. A beautiful storm, his conscience spoke dreamily. Neil chided the fact and glanced at avni, who was grinning widely looking at him.

Neil Sighed and raised his brows asking the reason behind her beaming face. The curve of her lips got more enchanting and she strode towards him but between her leg stumbled with table and of course no PhD is required to guess, she landed on his lap shocking neil.

He gulped down the lump feeling her body so close to his. Avni moved closer and encircled her arm around his neck.

Avni: I have a plan for today! Let's go for the movie at evening

She said excitedly raising her brows. Neil looked into her eyes been hypnotized by the closeness. Avni too got conscious of their position and stared back into his eyes smiling softly.

She raised up her hand and trailed her finger on his cheek then to the jaw and trailed down on his chest. Neil took a deep breath closing his eyes losing himself.

Other side shweta was preparing lunch for neil. In morning he was so stressed related to some project and didn't have breakfast in hurry. She pecked the lunch box for him and asked juhi if she could go to his workplace and give the lunch box to him. She had no way other than saying yes and she left from there to his workplace.

Back to avneil. They were still in that position closed to each other, making neil restless due to their proximity.

Neil: avni uh the door is open please get up

He said with difficulty. Avni shook her head smiling and was liking the way he got affected by her.

Avni: I really like you neil.

She said closing her eyes and leaning to him. Neil got shocked and looked at her. He didn't know she would say something like this.

Neil: but I am married.

He said quickly making avni flinched by his words. She opened her eyes been shocked. Neil lowered his eyes unknowingly not able to look at her hurt filled orbs. Avni blinked her eyes feeling suffocated by what he just said but she had felt that warmth, that feeling for her in him.

Avni: accha? But if you would have loved your wife, you would have not let me come this closed to you. Do you see this?

She said pointing to the distance they had in between them. Neil had no answer of her any questions. He just kept quiet but someone's presence made them look away. It was juhi. She looked awkward and wasn't looking at them. Avni stood up glancing in between neil and juhi. Neil was not making eye contact with any of them. Avni got that who this girl could be and Sighed moving from there and disappear from their sight. Neil looked at her retreating figure then looked at juhi.