ae dil hai mushkil - 5

Next morning

Neil came downstairs after getting ready for the day and found no one in the house. He frowned and roamed his eyes everywhere at the same time vidhyut entered inside the house and saw Neil.

Vidhyut: kya hua kise dhundh raha hai

Neil turned around and smiles looking at him.

Neil: aap sab ko hi dhund raha tha by the way mom dad kaha hai

Vidhyut: vo engagement ke related kuch shopping karne gaye hai mujhe bhi nahi bataya

Neil: okay

Vidhyut: chal breakfast karte hai

Neil nodded and both sat down and started munching on the food. Vidhyut looked at Neil he could easily tell Neil was sad his eyes were puffy and face was dull.

Vidhyut: kal avni se baat hui?

Neil looked at him than at his plate remembering yesterday incident he got sad.

Neil: hmm

Vidhyut: toh kya bola usne

Neil: she hates me bhai

Neil said in his broken tone. Vidhyut Sighed and placed his hand on his shoulder.

Vidhyut: of course she will but tu ese devdaas banke toh betha nahi rahega na. You have to do something. Samjha usse, usse yakin dila ki tu usse kitna pyaar karta hai. Agar ese hi haar maan lega toh I am sorry to say that you are not my brother. Just tell her make her understand that how much she means to you.

Neil looked at him and smiles nodding his head.

Neil: thank you bhai

Vidhyut: ab ye thank you bolna bandh kar and apne kaam par focus kar.

Neil nodded thinking something deeply.

At night

Neil: bhai mujhse nahi hoga please

Vidhyut: kya nahi hoga avni ke liye tu itna nahi kar sakta? Aur tu tension mat le tu agar girne wala hoga toh mai tujhe catch kar lunga

Neil looks at him in disbelief.

Neil: aap koi superman ho ke mujhe catch kar loge. Agar kisi ko pata chal gaya toh hamari band baj jaayegi especially meri. Mai kal baat kar lunga na avni se.

Vidhyut: no no no kal engagement hai bohot busy ho jayenge sab aur tu bhi baat nahi kar payega. Abhi jaa aur aaram se baat kar aur ab tune koi excuse diya na toh tera muh tod dunga mai

Neil was about to say something but hearing his last line he choose to be quite and nodded his head still unsure.

Yes they were standing outside of the mehta mantion. Vidhyut was pushing Neil to go to avni's room through the balcony but Neil was reluctant to do so.

Vidhyut: pagal agar apne pyaar se milne ke liye uski balcony se nahi gaye to kya khaak pyaar kiya

Neil: matlab aap ne bhi ye kiya hai?

Vidhyut: aur nahi toh kya. Tera bhai tere jesa Darpok nahi hai

Neil raised his eyebrows now it's about his reputation and ego he have to do it for his love he thought.

Neil: accha ab dekhna aap

He started climbing the pipe carefully. And at last he reached to her balcony and breathed a sigh of relief. He waved his hand to vidhyut telling him that he is successful in climbing up. Vidhyut chuckled and sign him to go in.