ae dil hai mushkil - 8

Avni's pov,

That day after karan told me that he missed me I was shocked. In these years he never said like that. The true meaning of his unsaid words left me speechless. He has feelings for me I understood but neil was getting so frustrated about that. I was badly freaked out thinking what if neil would do something in his anger but thank God nothing as such happened.

We got very busy in the preparation of their marriage. Juhi is indeed very lucky don't know when that day will come when my and Neil's marriage takes place. Papa was so sure about me and karan.

He is so close to karan because many a times he had proved himself a better son to papa. Don't know how will he react to mine and Neil's relationship.

I shrugged off the thoughts and smiled looking at myself in the mirror. I wore a red designer lehenga with minimal makeup and hair left opened. The blouse was sleeveless and I had tucked the dupatta securely on the left shoulder.

Applying the deep red coloured lipstick on my lips, I looked myself for the last time and went downstairs. Everyone was ready for the function. Our home looked so beautiful and colourful filled with many guests and happiness around. Maa was getting tensed unnecessarily thinking what if something goes wrong. Mark my words parents would not get peace until the function get over. I was just waiting for neil to appear and I heard the crackers sound and someone exclaimed groom and his family has came.

Maa and papa did their welcome. I was watching all that hiding behind the pillar. Jiju took his place in mandap and I saw neil looking here and there. I chuckled and made my way towards him now ending his patience.

As soon as he saw me a smile automatically appeared on my lips. I can't stop myself from blushing whenever he look at me. I had already told my friends and some cousins about shoes hiding ritual. I saw his shoes near neil. I quickly bent down without any delay and took them with me. And neil he was just staring at me huh dumb Khanna but later he found me don't know how. I squealed when I saw he was coming towards me. I also ran faster and quickly entered inside my room, before I lock the door he barged inside and closed the door behind him. Oh god please save me. I was looking for the way to go but found none and he was smiling smugly looking at my state.

Avni's pov ends.

Neil took a step forward while avni took a step back. He was about to cage her in his arms but she dodged the move and ran across the whole room. Neil was no less he was chasing her like she is his prey. Avni's leg got twisted and she fell on the bed. Neil was trying to save her in between he indulged on her and ended up being close to her.

They both looked at each other and burst into laughter. Neil looked at her who was laughing freely. He smiled and kissed her forehead halting her contagious laughter. He looked at her intently that she lowered her eyes in shyness. He chuckled and pecked her nose.

Avni: ese kya dekh rahe ho?

Neil: meri jaan ko dekhne ka haq bhi nahi hai mujhe? I feel like to eat you.

He roared like a lion and avni widened her eyes seeing him like that. He chuckled and hugged her crushing her with his weight. And someone barged inside suddenly at the exact moment.

It was neela. She frowned looking at them like that in that position. They both quickly got up nervously. Avni was badly freaked out thinking about consequences while neil was so embarrassed.

Neela: avni ashish tumhe dhundh rahe hai neeche.

Avni nodded and quickly went from there followed by neil. Neela looked at their retreating figure thinking something deeply.