Tera Rastaa Chhodoon Na - 5

It's been 1 week avneil hadn't talked with each other. Neil didn't call avni nor messaged her for once. He didn't even come to sukoon house to meet mowgli. Avni found it strange but then shrugged it off thinking he was must be planning something.

At morning

Avni was making aaloo ke parathe for mowgli. It's also Neil's favourite dish. She again got lost into Neil, his strange behaviour was making her worried. She shook her head and concentrates herself in making breakfast.

After serving it to mowgli and other kids avni left sukoon house and goes to her office. It's been 1 week she joined the office and made her boss proud of her work.

She reached to the office and saw everyone walking here and there in tension. Avni walked towards her boss mr varma and stood beside him.

Avni: sir kya hua sab itni tension me kyun he sab theek he na?

Mr varma: arey avni thank God tum aa gayi aaj ex officer neil Khanna ka article publish karna he aur vo 1 ghante me office aa rahe he to sab arrangements ko lekar tension me he. Anyways ye sab chodo aur ye lo file ish file me sare questions he jo tumhe mr Khanna ko puchna he.

Mr varma handed her a file. Avni got shocked hearing this.

Avni: no sir me nahi please kisi aur ko boliye na.

Mr varma: avni mujhe tum par pura bharosa he tum acche se kar logi aur ye tumhara kaam he bhool jao ke vo tumhara ex husband he aur apne kaam par dhyan do hmm jao make yourself ready.

Avni just nodded her head and took a deep breath. She was preparing herself and was nervous a little because she was gonna see him after 1 week.

After sometime neil reached there and met with mr varma. Avni was in her cabin. Other employees greeted him with flowers.

Neil: sir in sab ki koi zaroorat nahi he please.

Mr varma: okay sir this way please.

He led him to avni's cabin. He opened the door of cabin and both entered inside. Avni was sitting on a couch thinking something when she noticed Neil inside the cabin. She stood up and smiled at him. Neil nodded his head.

Mr varma: avni ready baccha?

Avni: yes sir. ( to neil ) come sit.

Neil nodded and sat on a couch. Avni sat beside him with a file and recorder. She switched on the recorder and asked him a question. Mr varma sat on a chair little far from them.

Avni: mr neil Khanna why had you decided to leave your job?

Neil: well its very personal. I had lost  someone so out of guilt I left it.

Avni noded looking down.

Avni: okay what is your thought about a perfect life.

Neil: well according to me a perfect life doesn't exist but if you have your loving family and perfect life partner then life itself becomes perfect.

Avni looked at him neil was already looking at her.

Like this avni continued asking him questions and neil gave the answer perfectly.

Avni: okay so it's your second last question why are you shifting to London?

Avni looked at him shocked. She hadn't read whole questions before. Neil stared at her for a minute than answered the question.

Neil: well someone is very miffed with me and don't want to see my face so I'm fulfilling her wish.

Avni looked at him with teary eyes. She controlled her tears and took a deep breath.