avni hai tabhi neil hai

Neil's pov

Everything is over now. I lost her for forever. Why why I couldn't try to understand her. Now I have to live without her but how can I live without my heartbeat. Avni is my heartbeat infact she is my whole life but now everything is over between us. But avni always remember that avni hai tabhi neil hai verna kuch nahi.

Now I will live with your memories until my last breath. I will miss you.

I parked my car outside of my house and went inside lifelessly. I had gone to avni after watching that video. And she said to me I can't back out from these marriage now. I had promised mithali that I will marry her no matter what.

This is my avni no matter how much I would do wrong with her she would always forgive me. On top of that now also she is thinking about mithali instead of herself.

Sighing I laid on the bed staring at the ceiling blankly. After tomorrow my life will become completely different. No matter what avni tumhari jagah ish dil mai aur kisi ko nahi milegi. Bohot der kardi na maine sach jaan ne main I am really sorry. Main apni baaki ki zindagi tumhe yaad karte hue aur tumhare liye tadap te hue katunga. Bas aap ( god ) se 1 choti si request he avni ke aakhon me kabhi bhi aasun mat aane dena usse hamesha khush rakha. My avni I love you and I will love you till my last breath.

Don't know when I dozed off remembering my avni. She is all over my mind.

Neil's pov ends

Next morning neil woke up with a throbbing head due to continuous crying previous day. A tear slipped down from his eyes remembering yesterday. He wiped it off and went to washroom. He splashed cold water on his face numerous times and looked himself in mirror. His eyes were blood shot red his hair messy and face was red.

He chuckled sadly looking at his own self in the mirror.

Neil: abhi to sirf kuch ghante hue hai aur mera ye haal hai, baaki ki zindagi mai tumhare bina kaise katunga avni.

He closed his eyes tightly in pain. Pain of losing his love once again. Pain of living without his avni. And much more.

Shweta came inside his room with a tray in his hand. Neil came out from washroom wiping his face with towel. After seeing him like this shweta kept her hand on her mouth.

Shweta: tillu tu thik hai na beta. Ye kya halat banake rakhi he.

Neil just nodded and sat on the bed. 1 hour passed but Neil didn't utter a word. Prakash came to him and put his hand on Neil's shoulder. Neil looked up to his father and smiled painfully. Prakash sat beside him and hugged him tightly trying to sooth his pain but he knew no matter how much he would try neil would never ever come out from this pain until avni don't come back in his life.

Neil also hugged him tightly sobbing in his arms like a child. Prakash let him cry.

Prakash: puttar koi zaroorat nahi he ye shadi karne ki. Tu avni se baat to kar.

Neil: ussi ne mujhe kaha ye shadi karne ke liye dad. I lost her because of my stupidity.

Prakash: isme teri koi galti nahi he neil.

Neil kept on crying until he left with no tears In his eyes.

Avni now decided to move to another city with mowgli because she knew if she would live here Neil will never move on in his life.

The marriage was done but whole time Neil was only remembering avni and his moments with her. He was chanting her name like a mantra in his mind.

Mithali smiled widely looking at him whereas he was sitting still giving no heed to her.