Tere bin - 2

Zain opened the door of his make up room and his eyes got stuck on aditi who was standing there smiling but her eyes were moist. His eyes welled up seeing the most important person in his life. His eyes held so many emotions seeing his love in front of his eyes.

She was looking at him waiting for him to come and hug her like he always does. She was dying to be in his arms.

Aditi: zain

Her voice cracked getting emotional but he was still rooted to his place looking at her without any emotion.

Not able to control more she ran towards him and jumped on him hugging him tightly, due to the sudden force he stumbled back but balanced himself and her and hugged her tightly. He closed his eyes letting to flow his tears freely. Indeed love is a very precious feeling once you fall in love with someone that person becomes both your weakness and strength.

Both were hugging each other after one year feeling each other's presence. Aditi tightened her grip around his neck now standing on his toes and he pulled  her more closer if its even possible. He dug his nose in her hair inhaling her fragrance.

After what felt like eternity she spoke in her cracked voice. Her voice muffled up due to her mouth pressed against his shoulder.

Aditi : I.. mis..missed you so much.

Zain chuckled caressing her hair.

Zain: I missed you too pagli.

They parted and zain kissed her forehead affectionately resting his lips there longer than usual taking his own time to feel this moment.

He cupped her face and asked

Zain :do you realised how I live this one year without you. Kis baat ki saza de rahi thi huh?aur upar se tumne aaj mujhe wish bhi nahi Kiya(with a cute pout)aur itne din se tum mujhse thik se baat kyun nahi kar rahi thi?aur tum aaj ese achanak yaha mujhe bataya bhi nahi?

Aditi:aree bas bas kitne sawal? Sabse pehle to main tumhara work load kam karne hi tumse dur gai thi. Dusri baat ,mere liye bhi ye asaan nahi tha. Tisri baat main tumhein surprise dena chahti thi isliye tumhe wish nahi Kiya. Than main bas tumhare is surprise me busy thi isliye tumse thik se baat nahi kar rahi thi. And last mene ye sab akele nahi Kiya Abhi aur gullu ne meri help ki tum to jaante ho na mere liye tickets & all tumhi book karte ho par tumhe surprise de ne ke liye tumhe bata bhi nahi sakti thi isliye unki help li.

Bas milgaye saare jawab ya abhi bhi kuch baaki he mr.question mark?

He laughed and encircled his arms around her waist.

Zain :sorry baby uss din meri saari frustration tum par nikal gayi. Trust me I didn't mean at all. I know am very bad and I am ashamed for my..

But aditi placed her hand on his mouth nodding her head in no.

Aditi:shh I know everything & you are world's best boyfriend any girl could have. Aur main tumse gussa hokar nahi gayi thi, jisdin hamari ladai hui uss din mamma ka phone aaya tha kyun ki papa ki tabiyat achanak kharab ho gayi thi is liye mujhe jaana pada tum busy the isliye tumhe nahi bataya that's it.

(Actually at that time zain's new show was about to start so the work load was increasing day by day and then that Instagram message fiasco happened so the show producer and director constantly pressurised him to clear the things and his all frustration went up on aditi then next day she left to Rajasthan without telling him and here zain felt guilty for his behaviour)

Zain : nahi yaar adi tumhe itni asani se mujhe maaf nahi Karna chahiye,I always hurt you I am so bad.

Aditi: shh zain jo ho gaya so ho gaya ab uske baare me ham baat nahi karenge & me kabhi tum par ya hamare rishte par give up nahi karne wali samjhe? Acchaa chalo ab cake cut karte he tumhara birthday he aaj

He smiled nodding his head & aditi brought the cake on table and gave the knife to him.

Zain : adi tum bhi aao chalo.

Aditi: zain mera birthday nahi he tumhara he tum cut karo.

Zain :pata he par tumhare bina me adhoora hu aur ye cake bhi chalo aao mujhe cut Karna he jaldi.

Aditi chuckled and Zain gave the knife to her than kept his hand over her. they both cut the cake and fade each other, all this while the smile on his face never vanished,the glow on his face indicated that how much he was happy  with his Rathore Saab.

He looked at her and cleared his throat. Aditi who was busy in eating the cake looked at him and raised her eyebrows. Her mouth was smudged with a cake and her big doe shaped eyes which held so much innocence was making his heart flutter with love and admiration for her. He pulled her closer by her waist making her gasped in surprise.

Zain :mera gift?

He said eyeing at her lips. Aditi understood his demand and blushed. He lifted up her face placing his index finger under her chin. Aditi looked at him smiling.

Zain: what? don't I deserve a gift from my love who was playing hide and seek with me all these days. Come on adi I am waiting its been a year I haven't kissed you.

He said pouting. She chuckled and encircled her hands around his neck.

Aditi: I am all yours

She said and closed her eyes. Zain got her answer and placed his lips on hers without any delay.

After sometimes they broke the kiss panting heavily and joined their foreheads.

Zain : Thank you adi this is the best surprise of my life.

She smiled and bowed down her head dramatically. He laughed and side hugged her.

Zain : accha chalo me tumhe sab se milwata hu sat par aur chutki to tumhe dekhkar bohot khush hogi.

Zain held her hand and dragged  her towards the door but aditi stopped him

Aditi : zain ruko bahar sab media wale he tumhara interview lene aaye he ham ese ek saath bahar jaayenge to unhe pata chal jayega.

Zain : to chalne do or vese bhi ab puri duniya ko batana chahta hu ke me tumse kitna pyaar karta hu aur mera naam sirf tumhare naam ke saath jud sakta he or kisike saath nahi. Only Adiza.

Aditi was overwhelmed seeing his love and nodded in approval.zain introduced her to everyone as his girlfriend giving them a huge surprise especially dk ( 😏 ). Reporters started taking their interviews bombarding them with millions of questions about their relationship while they just looked at each other and smiled conveying their journey to their fans.

And this is how they got their adiza.

Pheww a long one. Hope you liked it.

Do tell me how was it.

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes .

Love
Z ❤