I love you

admire_adiza here is your requested os hope you like it. I have written it in a very hurry so ignore the mistakes. Hope its upto your expectations.

Kabaddi kabaddi kabaddi, avni was mumbling this and trying to touch him but neil dodge her.

'Is baar tumhe nahi chodunga' neil said and going to touch her but in mean time avni touched his shoulder and began to ran towards her team but neil grabbed her hand and pinned her to  the ground. She struggled to get out from his grip but in vain he was more stronger than her. He moved closer to her face and said ' bola tha na ish baar nahi chodunga koshish karlo ' he smirked saying this and turned his face other side.

Avni moved closer to his face & kissed his cheek softly and kept her lips there longer then usual. Neil closed his eyes feeling her lips for the first time on his face. Taking this as an opportunity avni moved ahead a little and touched the boundary line. Neil looked at her hand which was on boundary line then looked at her who was smiling looking at him. He smiled softly and hung his face down being defeated by her. He looked at her again and got off from her. Everyone cheered for her.

Mishti ran towards avni and hugged her tightly.

Mishti: yaay angel ham jit gaye.

Avni chuckled.

Shakshi ( teacher ) : kya sir ham haar gaye.

Neil: ( looking at avni ) don't worry sexy oh I mean shakshi mene hi inhe Jeetne diya you know warna mujhe harna bilkul pasand nahi. ( smirked )

Shakshi: anyways let's go somewhere na you and me alone.

Neil raised his eyebrows at her then looked at avni who was giving  murderous glare to him.

Neil: why not I am ready.

Shakshi: okay wait for me abhi ready hokar aati hu.

He just nodded absent mindedly his whole focus was on avni who was making faces looking at shakshi.

Avni averted her gaze and saw her mobile phone vibrating. It was vidhyut who was calling her.

She frowned but answered the call and heard his flirty voice. ( here vidhyut is a playboy and flirts with every other woman. He also flirts with avni from the very first day she had come here. Neil didn't know about this )

Vidhyut: ( smirked ) hello miss Ananya

Avni : yes

Vidhyut: what bas yes here I am talking with you so nicely and you giving me attitude. at least talk with me nicely. This attitude doesn't look good on the beauty like you, you know.

Avni clenched her fist hearing his nonsense talks. Neil was playing with mishti and then saw avni who was getting angry by each passing minute.

She disconnected the call after talking with vidhyut. Ofcourse only he was talking and she was tolerating.

Neil came towards her and clears his throat gaining her attention.

Neil: avni

Avni: Ananya verma

She replied to him immediately. He could saw how angry she was and gulped immediately. Avni was still standing looking at him angrily.

Neil: vo v vo me ke keh

Avni: kya vo vo laga rakha he muh me dahi jamake rakha he. You know what I am so busy no no you are so busy you have to go na with your sexy. she and you alone. So why are you wasting your time here go she must be waiting for you go go.