Tera ban jaunga - 3

Note : the separation is for 4 years not 2 years. Sorry for the mistake I did on the previous part.

Avni's pov,

Pata nahi subha se ek ajeeb si feeling aa rahi he I don't know what it is? Anyway I should concentrate on my concert. Yes I am singer also & today is my concert where I am gonna sing my songs for my fans. My fans are really amazing. Their love & support is only thing that I am here in this phase of my life. I started my career with naamkarann. The best show of my life. Naamkarann ne meri zindagi ka naamkaran kar diya. After one & half year the show gone off air. Which was very close to my heart & the fans were also very disappointed about this. But shayad wo safar wahi tak tha.

After that many producers approached me for the show. I have done 3 shows & all shows were close to my heart. One day I was singing a song at the balcony of my house and aman recorded it & posted that video on Instagram & YouTube. And within a day that vedio got viral. So many singers requested me to sing a song for their album. This is how my career started & I thanked God for this blessings on me.

Today is my first live concert & I am so nervous about it. I have to practice one more time so that everything goes well.

Neil's pov,

I reached Mumbai & saw the time it was 1 pm. I dicide to go to the hotel & take some rest because the concert will start at 7pm in the evening. I reached hotel & freshen up first then ordered something to eat. This place gave me peace after so many years. Hope I could also find my peace my avni. After I had  my lunch I  lay down on the bed to take some rest.

After taking a good nape I got ready in my police uniform & left from the hotel. Sir had sent me the location yesterday.

After 1 hour I reached there because of traffic I got late. It was 6 pm now. I saw the crowd already there and were desperately waiting for the concert to start.

I made my way to my team & gave them instructions to what to do and what not to. The manager of that actress told me that she is ready. I nodded and made my way to her make-up room. I have to be with her so that nobody in the crowd could harm her. I reached outside of her make-up room & suddenly my heartbeat started beating loudly. I calm my self & waited there for her.

Exactly at 7 pm she ca8 outside & I get shocked to see her. Avni was standing in front of my eyes. I rubbed my eyes to know if it's real or my imagination. It was real. Oh freaking God she was finally in front of me. She was looking beautiful in that red ofsoulder gown( that one she had wear in casino party in goa) I wanted to hug her but others were looking at us so I composed. She was also looking at me with teary eyes. Means she remembers me till now. I thought she forgot me.

Avni's pov,

I came out from my room after getting ready for today's event. As soon as my eyes led on a person I got shocked. I never thought I would see him again. Neil was standing in front of me. But wait he was in police uniform. Matlab he is police officer now. I am happy for him somewhere but old memories came rushing in my mind again.

I lowered my head & took a step ahead towards him. He was looking at me I know. But I didn't dare to look at him not after what he did to me in the past.

My manager told me that Neil was here for my security. I just nodded & made my way towards the stage & Neil was walking ahead of me and gently pushing people who were coming in our way to meet me. People were hooting & screaming my name. I felt so contented to witness all this.

I started my performance on the below songs
Maahi ve
Duniya
Tere Dar par sanam
ae dil he mushkil
Filhal

After ending the concert I directly went to my make up room. Now I can't control my emotions after seeing Neil.

Neil's pov,

After concert ended she hurriedly went to her make-up room. Her manager was attending the fans who were going crazy to meet her. Taking as a chance I also went behind her. I open the door of her room and saw her crying standing in front of mirror. I took out my cap and placed it on the table near by & walked towards her.

Author's pov,

Avni saw Neil through mirror and wiped her tears. She stood there back facing him and lowering her head. Neil stood behind close to her and place his forehead on her shoulder. Avni got shocked but than relaxed and closed her eyes tightly. He encircled both his hands around her waist and hugged her more tightly from behind. His tears was wetting her shoulder. Avni was confused about his behaviour. She forcefully broke the hug & turned around facing him. Glaring at him.

He was about to touch her hand but she jerked his hand, he again tried she again jerked his hand. This went till Neil pinned her to wall. He grabbed her both hands and intertwine their hands and placed them on the wall. Her breath hitched seeing him this close.

He joined their foreheads and muttered " I am sorry " with shaky voice. She looked in his eyes which was full of tears. He sat on his knees & hugged her waist tightly again crying badly. She had enough now she also broke down & hugged him tightly sitting on the ground.

After ages she broke the hug & cupped his face " Neil Kya Hua he? Tum ese kyun behave kar rahe ho? "

He looked at her and told her everything. She got shocked after listening this.

" I know mene apne mission ke liye tumhe use Kiya Lekin Mere pass aur koi Rasta nahi tha, mere dil me jo feelings he na tumhare liye vo kabhi nahi badli. I loved you, love you & will love you till my last breath "

Avni broke down in tears and started hitting him on his chest with her fits " to pehle kyun nahi bataya ye sab you idiot. 5 saal kese nikale tumhare bina mene did you have any idea? Aur us din tumhe juhi ke saath dekhkar mujhe kese laga tumhe pata bhi he? "

I am sorry, he said and again hugged her tightly rubbing her back.

She just hummed. He again asked " Avni tumne maaf kar diya na mujhe? "

She kissed his forehead in answer. He smiled widely & kissed her forehead.

After 1 year they got married. And her fans made hashtag of them " avneil " . They lived happily ever after.

Thank you for your response on This os. Thank you so much.

Hope you liked it.

Do tell me how was it.

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

Love
Z ❤