something unexpected - 1

In just one day this much good response to teaser! You guys are love 🥺❤

The day was as usual for them. Aditi had done her scene and was sitting idle while Zain was busy in shooting. They were shooting avni's fake death sequence.

Aditi was just roaming around the set being bored just then her mind reminded her something. She smiled widely and looked here and there.

Then she opened the door of zain's makeup room and sneaked inside. She started finding his bag and at last found it under the table.

Aditi: ese chupa ke kyun rakha tha isne bag? Khair chodo ye to pagal hi he. Me apna kaam kar leti hu fatafat.

She started searching for the chocolates in his bag. That was the only thing that they are bound together. Their special chocolate bond.

She finally found it a big silk chocolate and started jumping on her place.

Aditi: finally mil gayi ab jaldi se yaha se nikal ti hu warna vo aa jayega.

Zain: itni bhi jaldi kya he chor.

Aditi widened her eyes hearing him and quickly hid the chocolate behind her. She smiled nervously at him. He took a step forward and stood infront of her.

Zain: tere haath me kya he?

Aditi: kuch kuch nahi vo hamne gift segment kiya tha na to mera ek gift yahi reh gaya tha to bas vahi lene aayi thi. Okay toh me chalti hu bye.

She passed by him but he held her arm stopping her. Aditi knew what's coming in her way so he quickly jerked his hand and ran from there.

Zain: aditi ruk meri chocolate lekar bhag gayi ruk jaa.

Aditi giggles but didn't stop and entered inside her makeup room. She was about to close the door but he placed his foot between the door and entered inside closing the door behind.

He looked at her intensely for a minute and then started running behind her. Aditi shouted giggling and was running in the whole room to rescued her chocolate.

Zain: ( huffing) aditi ruk jaa tujhe bhi di hena chocolate fans ne to meri kyun le rahi he.

Aditi: ( innocently) arre to meri khatam ho gayi isliye.

Zain: toh store se le le meri kyun li tune chor.

Aditi: ( pointing a finger at him) don't call me chor Zain.

Zain: bolunga that's what you are chocolate chor.

Aditi: Zain

She went near him and pulled his hair being irritated. Zain opened his mouth in shock.

Zain: adi ki bacchi himmat kese hui teri mere hair pull karne ki.

He twisted her arm behind her back and started tickling her. Aditi started laughing loudly trying to come out from his grip but he was more stronger then her.

Aditi: ( laughing) accha accha please stop yaar.

Aditi loosened her grip around chocolate and Zain snatched it from her immediately. He poked his tongue at her. Aditi huffed and punched him lightly on his shoulder.

Yusuf sir came inside her room his face was blank. Aditi and Zain looked at each other.

Yusuf sir went near them.

Yasuf: bacchu kuch baat karni he.

Aditi nodded at him.

Aditi: ha boliye na sir

Yusuf: vo channel ne dicide kiya he ki you have to leave the show.

Aditi went numb listening this while the chocolate fell from Zain's hand. He looked at aditi then Yusuf.

Yusuf only nodded conforming his doubts.

Zain: ( with anger) par ese kese ham to 10 saal ka leap lene waale the na aur aditi is lead in this show how can they decide like that.

Yusuf: haa hamne bhi yahi bola par channel keh raha he ki trp bohot low aa rahi he to uska kuch solution dhundna padega. Isliye kuch nayi entries hogi show me according to channel.

Aditi looked down and her eyes filled with tears. This was her first ever show as a lead. So many memories she has with everyone and now she would be no more part of this show. She will miss them badly she thought.

Zain looked at her feeling helpless.

Yusuf: aaj aditi ka last shot tha aur kalse new entry ke auditions start ho jaayenge.

Zain: hmm that means mujhe bhi ye show chod na hoga right?

Yusuf: no you don't have to story will be like neil is still a police officer aur vo ek mission me jaata he aur waha kuch interesting logo se milta he aur uske according story aage chalegi.

Zain: aap jaante he na jab fans ko ye baat pata chalegi tab kya hoga. Are vo to ye show dekhte hi he sirf avneil ke liye. Hame itne saare feedbacks milte he ke keep avneil reunite. Just abhi jail ka track khatam hua aur ab ye. I don't want to be a part of this show now.

Zain looked away saying this. Aditi looked at him and smiled softly for her he was ready to leave the show.

Aditi: koi meri baat bhi sunega? Its just a show aur ye to hota rehta he.

Zain: tu chup reh. Sir aap boldo ke Zain bhi ye show chodna chahta he.

Yusuf: par kyun?

Zain: kyun? Jab main lead hi nahi rahegi toh mera ish show me kya kaam.

Yusuf: are hogi na lead sana as mithali. Tum dono ki love story aage dikhayi jayegi.

Zain: that's it. Ab to me bilkul nahi karne wala show lagta he channel sach me pagal ho gaya he.

Aditi chuckled through tears. Zain looked at her in disbelief.

Zain: aditi it's not a joke don't laugh.

Aditi: it's ok sir me apne saaman collect karle ti hu.

Yusuf: bahar sab wait kar rahe he tumhara.

Saying this he went from there leaving a broken adiza behind.

To be continued.

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.