ae dil hai mushkil - last part

Karan walked inside and stood beside avni. Neil immediately stood up and glared at him.

Neil: who are you to said no? Its between me avni and our family stay away from it.

Avni: neil please. Karan I know I hid about us being in relationship but I love Neil not since few days but since I understood the depth of love.

She said looking at neil. Neil smiled then looked at karan and smirked.

Karan: I don't care. Uncle if you forgot then let me remind you. You had promised my parents that no matter what you will never back off of this alliance. Now what happened I never knew you would brake your promise like a coward.

Neil: karan shut up and mind your business. You don't have any right to talk like this with my father in law.

Karan: hold on he is not your father in law yet so don't fly too high.

Neil clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.

Avni: karan please try to understand. I can't marry you I love neil.

Karan: don't be so stupid avni. He doesn't love you. He is just playing around with your feelings and you, and being a friend I have right to save you from this unworthy man

Before he could complete his statement his face received a tight slap from none other than avni. Neil was smiling proudly looking at avni.

Avni: bas not a word more. I respect you karan but what you said is not at all right and you don't have that right to speak about neil like this. Our love is beyond the limits no word can explain the depth of our emotions and feelings that we share.

Neil came forward and stood beside avni intertwining their hands.

Neil: hope you got your answer if not its not our problem. Avni matter to me the most. I know I am not perfect but I will do anything for her happiness. She rules my heart and mind. Only she has the right to be with me and I love her beyond anything and anyone.

Karan smiled and walked towards ashish.

Karan: I am really sorry uncle for my words but I didn't mean it at all. I just wanted to conform him for avi that's it. I just wanted to test his honesty Because at the end of the day my best friend matter to me the most.

He said last line looking at avni.

Neil: oh hello I am not any road side romeo that you wanted to test me. Avi tell him to shut his mouth otherwise

Avni: neil please

He huffed in annoyance and looked away. Avni was guilty for her actions.

Karan: okay I take your leave now and don't worry I won't show my face to you afterwards.

He started moving out but felt a tug from behind. He turned around and saw avni. Her eyes were moist. She held her both ears.

Avni: I am sorry karan for the slap but I need my best friend beside me through out the whole journey of my life and you don't have any other options understood?

Karan chuckled and nodded. He removed her hands and hugged her tightly. Neil gritted his teeth and pulled avni away from him.

Neil: bas bohot ho gaya and it's the last hug from avni. Just because of avni I am tolerating you.

Karan: same here. Don't expect my friendship I am booked for avni and only avni for lifetime.

Neil ignored him. Avni slapped her forehead looking at both of them and everybody chuckled seeing them fighting for avni.