ae dil hai mushkil - 6

Avni's pov

Jo dard deta hai vahi dawayi bhi deta hai strange isn't it? I was hurt and heartbroken all these years but last night when Neil came to my room and poured his heart out in front of me I realised I was not alone who suffered, if I was broken than he was in guilt. A guilt of hurting someone close to you. Juhi was right he still loves me and even more than before.

Though I have hidden a big thing from him but I didn't want to ruin our moment by mentioning about my alliance. Yes karan is my childhood friend. Our family is very close to each other. His parents wanted me to be as their daughter in law and my parents also didn't have any objection in it. Karan is very close to me he was my first Male best friend. I was a cry baby in the school and everyone loved to trouble me more but one day karan saved me and warned everyone not to hurt me because I am his friend since than we are bounded by the pure relation of friendship.

And I also agreed to this alliance without thinking about the consequences. I don't love him and maybe he too but now the problem becomes more complicated. What will I tell to him and my parents that I love neil. I can't even tell to Neil because I don't want to lose him what if he leaves me saying I betrayed him. I didn't betray him. I had just lost hope to get him in my life again but destiny has their own plans.

My phone pinged I saw its neil message from the morning he is sending me a tones of messages. Let's see now what he has sent.

Tere khayal se khud ko chupa ke dekha hai
Dil-o-nazar ko rula rula ke dekha hai
Tu nahi toh kuch bhi nahi hai teri kasam
Maine kuch pal tujhe bhula ke dekha hai ❤

Can't wait to see you avi I am missing you❣

God is he becomes poet or what. I didn't know about this side of neil. Hmm interesting but I have to get ready fast they may come anytime and karan is also coming alone he lives in London and handling their family business while uncle and aunt is associated with social work. His parents are stuck in a very urgent work so they couldn't make it for this function.

Juhi is in other room her friends and beautician are making her ready. Huff being her sister I have to work a lot. Now finally I come to my room for getting ready after receiving a threat from my mother to get ready fast okay so kuch der baad milte hai tab tak aap neil se baat kijiye bye.

Avni's pov ends.

Neil's pov,

I woke up with a smile the flashes of yesterday incident came in my mind. I ruffles my hair thinking everything is coming back to its place. Yesterday my avi was in my arms crying and sobbing making me more guilty. I am the reason of her every tears and sadness but I promise to myself I will fill her life with joy and love.

My avi is the most kind and genuine person how can she forgave me so easily i was thinking all this whole night but I am grateful to her that she is ready to give me a chance. I will pamper her to the fullest and make her feel special not just for the sake of to want her in my life no I want to Express my love for her.

When I gave this news to vidhyut he was the most happy then but he warned me to not to hurt her again. I can't even think about it.

After dropping the message to her time to time I got ready in a navy blue three piece suit. Hmm I must say I am looking handsome I chuckled and shook my head. I just can't wait to see my avi again.